Chapter 402

Abbess Mother Serendipity instructed in an indifferent tone before turning to leave the bar.

...

Darby Mansion.

It was late at night but the hall was still crowded with people. Drake Darby sat in the middle with a grim expression with a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

The Darby offsprings stood in two rows at the sides.

Old Master Darby had passed and the Darby family's reputation in Donghai City plummeted tremendously. They were having a meeting to discuss the Darby family's future.

"Abbess Mother Serendipity is here!"

Someone announced from the outside.

Abbess Mother Serendipity's curvy figure appeared at the entrance and she trotted over.

Drake stood up hurriedly to greet her and took a courteous bow "Greetings, Abbess."

Abbess Mother Serendipity nodded in acknowledgement and stifled a light chuckle "Mister Darby, please forgive for my sudden visit. It is late, why are you not resting? Are you troubled because of the sc*m, Darryl Darby?"

Her tone showed a hint of guilt as the disciples of the Emei sect and she had stayed with the Darby family for some time and they had been treating them generously. Abbess Mother Serendipity wanted to do something for them out of gratitude.

It was a few days ago when Old Master Darby died in anger because of Darryl.

She would have murdered Darryl on the spot at the Elixir Competition if she knew, even if she would be breaking the rules.

Old Master Darby would not have died if Darryl was murdered beforehand... Abbess Mother Serendipity was overwhelmed with regret.

Drake smiled bitterly and spoke "Our family must be a joke to you because we bred such a failure."

He was actually sweating profusely internally despite his smile. 'Why is Abbess Mother Serendipity here?'

The Darby family joined the Eternal Life Palace Sect long ago.

Abbess Mother Serendipity was from the Emei Sect.

Their secret would get exposed sooner or later if they stayed in contact with each other. 'This can't be it.'

Old Master Darby was the pillar of support of the whole family when he was alive no matter what the catastrophe and that responsibility fell on Drake now that he was gone. 'What shoudl we do if Abbess Mother Serendipity knows that we joined the Eternal Life Palace Sect? Will she kill me?'

Drake was nervous whenever he thought of that.

Abbess Mother Serendipity did not realize Drake's drastic change in facial expression and said firmly "Mister Darby, I have an idea to lure Darry Darby so that we can get rid of the sc*m."

What?

All the Darby offsprings present were stunned before motivation lit up their faces.

A glimpse of hope flashed past Drake's eyes and joy was visible on his face "What is it?"

The truth was, he was actually frustrated in thinking of ways to get rid of Darryl. To attack Darryl would be fairly simple, however, he had Dax.

Abbess Mother Serendipity smiled and looked around the hall before sharing her idea. "I caught Darryl's sister just now and I can see that they're close. We can release the news that we kidnapped his family to him, he will definitely come to us voluntarily."

'What a great idea.'

'Abbess Mother Serendipity is really something!'

Smiles were appearing on the faces of the offsprings of the Darby family.

Florian stood up and asked out of curiosity "Abbess, where is his sister?"

Abbess Mother Serendipity waved a hand lightly and two disciples of the Emei sect brought Queenie over.

Queenie was still unconscious and her body was tied up in knots.

The offsprings of the Darby family looked over to her immediately before turning to give each other meaningful glances with a smile. 'I didn't expect Darryl's sister to be this charming!'

Gulp! Florian gulped from the sight of Queenie. He was always perverted and he got excited upon seeing Queenie, a beauty, being tied up. The visiual was arousing him.

"Father, let me locked her up." Florian stood up and said to Drake.

"Alright, hurry." Drake nodded and turned to Abbess Mother Serendipity to make obeisance "Thank you, Abbess."

Abbess Mother Serendipity nodded in acknowledgement "We will leak the news tomorrow to lure Darryl out, we will kill him on the spot then."