Chapter 590

On the other hand, Darryl had fully recovered after the resting for an entire night and day at Yvette's residence.

He had received the news in the morning about Elysium Gate defeating the rest of the sects. All of them had left. That was what Darryl had expected—no ordinary person would be able to break the Ten Directions Godly Formation.

After hearing the news, he left a message to Zephyr and instructed him to gather all the followers to head to the Kunlun Mountain.

The original plan was to destroy the Kunlun Sect in three days. It was only the second day when Darryl decided to bring everyone to explore the Kunlun mountain. They would wait for Chester's arrival there, and together they would attack the Kunlun mountain.

Darryl and Dax bid farewell to Yvette in the morning and left the private residence. Dax had almost recovered from his injury. He was so excited about the battle that he spent the entire morning polishing his ax.

In the rural area of Donghai City, the few thousands of Elysium Gate members had gathered with their voices as loud as thunder. Zephyr was carrying a ten feet tall Nine Dragons Justice Flag. It looked grand and impressive.

Dax was stunned by what was in front of him. "Darryl, you are Indomitable Darby?"

Darryl had never mentioned the formation of the Elysium Gate to Dax. he was so surprised that he punched Darryl.

"Sh*t! How unexpectable! I want to start a new Sect too!"

Among the three of them, Chester was the Eternal Life Palace Sect Master, and Darryl was the Elysium Gate Sect Master. He needed a sect for himself too!

"Dax, you can form a Sect named Flower Mountain." Darryl laughed "Just like the Monkey King."

"Bullsh*t!" Dax laughed, patting Darryl's shoulder as they embarked on their journey. They led thousands of Elysium Gate members behind them as they headed towards the Kunlun Mountain.

In Donghai City, Lily sat on the couch in the mansion. She had been upset the past few days. Her heart shattered into pieces when heard the news about Darryl and Yvonne's wedding ceremony.

She could not accept the fact that they had a wedding.

Who was she if Yvonne was Darryl's wife?

Earlier, Lily left the concert in anger, and Darryl did not stop her. Since then, Darryl had not returned home and did not even call.

Whenever Lily went into the room and saw Yvonne lying there, she could not help but feel bitter.

"Lilybud, bring me some water. I am so tired." Samantha opened the door and walked in.

A fortnight ago, Grandmother Lyndon had organized a tour event. Samantha was asked to help out due to a manpower shortage. The tour event made a lot of money, and Samantha got a big bonus. She was delighted.