Chapter 458

Everyone had a straight face on, feeling furious and shocked, especially the Six Sect disciples. All of them had an extremely unpleasant look on their faces.

There were at least a hundred of them, and yet none of them were able to catch that bastard! If rumors got out, how would people view them and their reputation?

As they exchanged looks with one another, Abbess Mother Serendipity stood up and glanced around the crowd. "Alright, even if we did not manage to catch that bastard, you don't have to worry. I've destroyed his arteries and veins. He might be alive, but he won't be able to cultivate ever again."

The crowd felt better and instantly reassured. However, Florian stood up with a cross look. "Even if he'll no longer be able to cultivate, he's still alive!" an evil glint flashed in his eyes. "As long as he's alive, my grandfather will not be able to rest in peace."

Darryl had to die, no matter what it took! As long as he was till alive, Florian could not sleep or eat in peace. He had to live in fear of his assault and his murder of Grandpa being exposed every day. Only once Darryl was dead would Florian be able to live without the constant fear and terror.

"A bastard like Darryl shouldn't be alive. However, he was taken away by Zoran Carter, and the Carters are private cultivating family. They're powerful. We can't just go up there, can we?" someone from the crowd said.

Instantly, the crowd fell silent with mixed emotions on their faces. They knew that the Carter family was more powerful than the Six Sect combined. Besides, the patriarch of the family, Zoran, had a prestigious reputation in the community.

Abbess Mother Serendipty frowned. "Let it go. Although Darryl is still alive, he's pretty much useless and vulnerable. There are plent of chances to kill him in the future."

The crowd nodded. Meanwhile, a fat man walked out of the crowd slowly.

It was the President of the Dalton Entertainment Company, Dalton Zander!

Duting the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations at the television station, Darryl peed on him in the toilet as he was trying to steal Giselle Lindt away from Darryl's company. He still held onto the grudge to this day and probably will for the rest of his life.

Dalton was here to attend the wedding. With his arrogant temperament, he liked to be the center of attention wherever he went. However, this wedding was filled with high-ranking people of the community that he had no chance to speak up.

This was a good chance for him to make his voice heard finally. Since everyone was criticizing Darryl, he could not help to add on "I'm guessing a lot of you here don't know about this, but Darryl is quite a resourceful man in Donghai City." He glanced around the crowd. "Most of you may not know that this man is the President of Platinum Corporation."

'Darryl was the President of the Platinum Corporation?' everyone wondered, stunned.

They all knew that the Platinum Corporation was the most successful entertainment company for the past two years. They have signed with the most famous celebrities and entertainers, making them one of the most resourceful companies.

Utterly shocked, many people in the crowd exchanged looks with one another. They were left speechless, especially people like Ken Hough, Justin Quinn, and William Lyndon. They were unable even to process this information.

"The live-in son-in-law is so rich?"

"Yeah..."

Seeing the shock on their faces, Florian scoffed "Please don't be too shocked. He stole the Platinum Corporation from the Darby family. Most of you may know that he used to be the Second Master of the Darby family, but he was kicked out after committing inhuman acts. We let him keep this company out of generosity."

"I see..."

"No wonder, I was just thinking how a useless live-in son-in-law could become the President of the Platinum Corporation!"

The crowd acted as if it all made sense to them.