Chapter 420

Megan shivered when she heard Abbess Mother Serendipity's words. She felt conflicted. Tens of thousands eyes were on her. She had no choice but to nod. "Fine, I will go."

Megan had no other choice; Abbess Mother Serendipity was already so furious.

Abbess Mother Serendipity nodded and said "When you fight him, do not aim your sword at his chest. I suspect he is wearing armor. Got it, Megan?"

Megan said "Master, I should―"

"Aim at his lower abdomen. The armor should not cover that part." Abbess Mother Serendipity said coldly.

Megan's mind went blank. The lower abdomen was the most fragile part of the human body. Would he still be alive if she were to pierce him there?

'Did Master want me to kill Darryl?' Megan thought.

Darryl had always been kind to Megan, he even gave her the Godly Pill, and he had always been a fair man. How could she do that to him?

"Go." Abbess Mother Serendipity gave Megan a slight push after she gave her some advice.

Everyone's eyes were on Megan. She wore a pair of tight jeans; her body was perfect. All the men were staring at her.

However, Megan was only a Level One Master General. Could she be as powerful as Darryl?

The place was chaotic again; everyone talked all at once.

On the stage, Megan stood a few meters away from Darryl. She looked complicated.

"Megan!" Abbess Mother Serendipity pressured Megan further.

Megan shivered, but she had to obey her master. She held a sword in her hand.

She sighed.

Darryl also sighed as he said "Megan, please leave the stage. I do not want to hurt you."

Even though she was Abbess Mother Serendipity's student, Darryl did not want to hurt Megan.

Megan was very emotional when she heard Darryl's words. She bit her lips and felt embarrassed. The man had said that he did not want to hurt her.

Darryl's words played on repeat in Megan's mind; she was happy to hear that.

Abbess Mother Serendipity was furious. She shouted "Megan, don't listen to him. Just go ahead!"

How could that useless bastard teased Megan; he must be looking for death.

Darryl must be tired and weak after he defeated so many people. When she thought about the pressure from Abbess Mother Serendipity, Megan was about to cry. "Master... I can't do it."

Megan was caught between her friendship with darryl and her master. She would have never gone to the fight that day of she knew she would be caught in such a predicament.

Abbess Mother Serendipity shouted fiercely "I am ordering you to do it. If you still hesitate, then don't call me Master. You will no longer be part of the Emei family."

Abbess Mother Serendipity continued to say "Keep in mind that you are representing the Emei family, Megan. Do you want to shame our family?"

She was right. Megan was a representation of the Emei family. She bit her lips as she held her sword tightly in her hands. Then she charged toward Darryl.

Darryl did not suspect that Megan would move from her aim at his chest to his lower abdomen. The blade pierced through his stomach.

The sword penetrated Darryl's abdomen; blood oozed from the fresh wound.

"You―" Darryl's face immediately paled. He did not expect the sword would turn in his stomach. Darryl's breath was labored. He was pierced through his abdomen, one of the most critical points for cultivators. Darryl was heartbroken. He did not expect Megan would actually injure him.