Chapter 454

Weapons were ranked from low to high with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple. Every ranking could be divided into five other levels. When Darryl first got his Blood Drinking Sword, it was at the Red rank's lowest level. Now his sword was stained with fresh blood and exuded and unruly, wild temperament.

In an instant, it had reached Level Four of the Green rank, which stunned the surrounding crowd.

"What happened? This kid is so strong?"

"Under the attack of so many high ranking disciples, he was still able to knock over so many people? Is he a monster?"

"A few days ago during the Lion Slaughtering Conference, he was still a Level Two Master General. How was he become a Level Four Master General now?" the crowd murmured.

Abbess Mother Serendipity glared at Darryl coldly with her fists clenched tightly. "A bastard like Darryl upgraded two levels in two days! He must have been given something from the Eternal Life Palace Sect after letting Zion Featherstone go. If you can't catch a bastard like him alive, you should kill him! The Emei Sect will generously reward whoever kills this bastard."

Hearing that, the disciples of the Six Sect became more pumped and determined. Suddenly, someone attacked Darryl from the back by slashing his head with a knife.

Slash!

Suddenly, fresh blood spilled out from his head.

"Darryl!" Yvonne cried out loud as she felt like her heart was in her mouth.

"Haha! Hahaha!" Darryl burst into laughter at this instant.

He laughed at the sects that claimed themselves to be noble and proper. He laughed at them for their conceited nature, pretending to be better off than the other two cults.

'I wanted to bring Yvonne with me, yet you all attacked me in the name of justice and fairness. I had the right to dispose of Zion Featherstone in whatever way I saw fit. So what does it have anything to do with you all if I let him go?' he thought.

"Darryl, why don't you surrender!" Florian stood up from the ground. The Ascension of the Nine Dragons wounded him earlier, and his lips were still bleeding. However, he had been practicing the Mysterious Godly Scripture, so this wound did nothing to him.

"Darryl, a man should pay for his sins!" Florian scoffed coldly as he took a step closer to Darryl. "You killed your Grandpa and assaulted your sister-in-law. You deserve to die! Today is your final day, and I'll kill you with my bare hands!"

Vroom!

A glowing, black light appeared behind Florian, and a giant, black python appeared by his side instantly. The python exuded an air of dark energy around it. It was obviously formed by the condensation of Inner Energy, yet it was magically vivid!

The giant python was atleast twenty meters long, and every scale on its body was clearly cut. Its fangs were so pointed and sharp; it could cause goosebumps from a glance.

When this python appeared, the temperature seemed to become colder, and everyone could feel it's chilliness as their eyes widened like saucers.

"Mysterious Godly Scripture?!" all the elites took in a cold breath.

'Was this the Mysterious Godly Scripture? How could it be! This scripture had been lost for so many years! Ho-how did Florian get it?!' they wondered.

The Mysterious Godly Scripture was one of the best practices in the world. Throughout the years, many community elites fought hard for this scripture, and many battles and wars were fought over it. There were a few ranks in this scripture, which started with using the internal energy to create a bird illusion. With a higher level of practice, you would be able to transform the internal energy into storms and lightning. After that, it would enable one to generate an illusion of a beast. This scripture was truly powerful.

"Stay away! Stay away from Florian and surround Darryl!" Shaolin's Master Reed was shocked. The power and damage caused by the Mysterious Godly Scripture practice, even if it was just the aftermath of the attack, was not something the disciples could withstand.

The Deputy Head of Tianshan, Zachary, stared at Florian. Zachary was extremely excited after seeing that Florian was practicing the Mysterious Godly Scripture.

"A giant, black python! A python! Florian Darby has a bright future. A very bright future!" Zachary called out, his voice trembling.