Chapter 492

Darryl was touched, he lovingly replied "I'm still at my godfather's place. He's been treating me well, don't worry."

Lily relaxed slightly. She said hopefully "Hubby, when are you coming back? I...miss you." She blushed. She has never said such things before to Darryl.

"Ok, I'll go back home tomorrow morning." Darryl agreed without any hesitation.

It was time to head back to Donghai City. He has to check up on Dax as well. However, it was quite late, plus he was still weak―he has to wait until tomorrow.

"Awesome! I'll be at home waiting for you! Bye Hubby!" Lily said excitedly, then hung up.

Darryl smiled. He put his phone aside and slept peacefully.

The next morning, it was barely dawn when Darryl woke up.

He cleaned up and changed into fresh clothes. He was about to go bid his godfather farewell before leaving for Donghai City, when he heard a panicked voice "Quick, go get some medication!" It was from Zoran!

What happened? Darryl frowned. He walked toward the voice. When he saw the scene before him, he was shocked. A few men were hurt! They were all Ophelia Lane's disciples! They were quite badly injured, especially Ewan, who had three stab wounds and was covered in blood.

"Ewan, stay with me." Zoran rubbed medication on him. Ewan screamed in pain.

What happened? Darryl walked over curiously.

Just when Ewan was screaming, he almost passed out when he saw Darryl. What was happening? Darryl should still be in the forest! Why is he here?

Darryl smiled darkly when he noticed Ewan's expression. He glared at Ewan, then turned to Ophelia and asked "Master, what happened?"

He had no Internal Energy now. To regain his powers, he had to obtain the Nine Day Yin Herb which was with Ophelia. He had to be sweeter to her.

Zoran was curious as well. "Yes, Chairlady Lane, what happened?"

When Ophelia brought her injured disciples here to the Carter Mansion, Zoran was surprised as well. In the world of cultivators, no one would dare lay a hand on Ophelia Lane and her disciples.

Ophelia bit her lip and said "I heard that Celestial Spirit flowers grow on a cliff in Wicked Valley. The flowers is an important and rare ingredient in producing Elixir, so I brought my disciples along to find it."

She clenched her fist and continued "We were ambushed once we were at Wicked Valley. We were surrounded by a group of bandits. They called themselves The Ten Villains. They said they wanted to kidnap me to become the head of the bandits' wife."

At that, Ophelia's face flushed. It was obvious this was hard for her. After all, she was of high status, everyone respected her. She did not expect to receive such humiliation.

"After that, my disciples fought hard and we barely escaped. The Ten Villains were extremely strong. My disciples were injured badly, two of them ended up captured. Luckily, Wicked Valley was not far from the Carter Mansion, so I brought them here to get help."

Ophelial laughed lightly, she said apologetically "Zoran, I hope it's not too much trouble for you?"

"Ofcourse not! Chairlady Lane, don't worry. We have all sorts of medication to heal your disciples." Zoran replied. Then his expression darkened. "So you've met The Ten Villains."

Ophelia asked curiously "You know them?"

Zoran nodded "The Ten Villains were blood brothers. They're infamous for their evildoings! They have hundred of men beneath them, ruling over the Wicked Valley, causing havoc to the surrounding villages."