Chapter 547

Darryl's eyes shimmered with tears as she smiled and nodded. "Alright. Let's talk, I'm listening."

Darryl gently held Yvonne's hand as he spoke.

At that moment, there was an immense warmth in the room's atmosphere, but within this warmth was a faint sense of misery.

Yvonne smiled as she intensely looked at Darryl and softly said "Darryl, your relationship with Lily isn't well last time and the way she treated you is also unpleasant. I was so worried, but at the same time envious of her. I always thought about how great it'll be if you're my husband. No matter what other people say or think about you, I'll always be by your side."

Yvonne gently sighed and continued "But I now know your relationship with Lily has improved as when Abbess Mother Serendipity stabbed you, Lily didn't sleep for two straight days. That's when I know she really cared for you. I'm relieved you've such a good wife caring and accompanying you... Did you know... My biggest regret in life is that I'm unable to marry you? I truly regret it."

At that moment, Yvonne was really tired and felt like sleeping.

However, she dared not to close her eyes as she was afraid she would never be able to see Darryl again once she fell asleep.

Darryl felt emotional upon hearing her words and could not hold back his tears as they streamed down his face. He tightly held Yvonne's hand and said "Yvonne, I'm sorry... It's all my fault..."

Thud.

At that moment, Darryl sincerely got on one knee with his tearful eyes and said "Yvonne, will you marry me?"

Yvonne's body trembled as she was filled with shock and joy. "Darryl... You..."

"Yvonne, will you marry me?" Darryl repeated with a determined face!

A joyful smile instantly appeared on Yvonne's pale face as she nodded without any hesitation. "Yes."

Yvonne's biggest wish was to be Darryl's wife and she would have ofcourse liked to spend the rest of her life with him!

Darryl was extremely thrilled and smiled widely. He wiped his tears and stood up. "You agreed? That's great, you can't regret it once you've agreed."

Yvonne smiled shyly and did not say a word.

At that moment, Yvonne was frail and pale but the happiness in her brought out an extraordinary beauty in her and caused Darryl to be immediately lost in her beauty.

Darryl stared at her blankly for a few seconds before coming to his senses and said "Let's get married tonight."

"Sure!" Yvonne replied softly with a shy expression. Even though she only had a day to live, it would be worth it if she could marry Darryl on that day.

However, Yvonne took a look around and softly said "But we need a lot of things for the wedding. We need flowers, decorations... We have none of that..."

"Right, right, how silly of me." said Darryl as he slapped his forehead.

He smiled and quickly said "How could I neglect my wife's needs, I'll get them right now."

Darryl finished his words and was about to leave the room.

However, Darryl suddenly stopped before reaching the door. He turned his head and looked at Yvonne with a worried look. "Yvonne, you'll be alone..."

Yvonne was too weak at the moment and Darryl was worried something might happen when he was not present.

Yvonne smiled as she felt Darryl's deep concern and softly said "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Go, I'll be right here waiting for you. I still want to marry you after all..."

Yvonne was extremely gleeful as she spoke.

Darryl felt a lump in his throat and nodded his head. He did not say another word and quickly left.