Chapter 478

In the Carter Mansion in Mid City, Darryl was humming a song. He went to the living area after Zoran called him to come over quickly.

When he arrived, he saw Zoran laughing with a beautiful woman. She was exquisite! She was wearing a long yellow dress, looking incredibly regal. If he guessed correctly, she should be Zoran's wife―Susan Creek!

Other than the two of them, there were three other people. Rachel, Sara and Ewan.

'F*ck, why is this guy here again?' Darryl thought.

"Darryl!" Sara called him cheerfully. She ran up to him and tugged on his arm. She pouted and asked "Where have you been all this while! I've missed you!"

Darryl patted her head lovingly. He then turned and bowed politely to Zoran and Susan. "Godfather, Godmother."

Susan nodded and smiled as she looked at Darryl. She heard that her husband had a new godson. This was the first time that she met him. He gave her a good impression; he was polite and handsome.

"Godmother makes me sound old. Why not call me Auntie Susan instead?" She smiled.

"Alright, Auntie Susan."

He could see that Susan was kind and friendly person. It was his first time meeting her, so he should have brought a gift for her. He scratched his head since he did not take anything with him.

While Darryl was in deep thought, Zoran stood up and said "Darryl, I called you here to discuss something important with you. From today onwards, Susan will teach you Formations."

Formation? Darryl was extremely excited! Formations were powerful skills. Throughout history, many legendary warriors have used Formations to win wars and battles.

"Auntie Susan knows about Formations?" Darryl was surprised.

Zoran laughed. "You don't know this, but she is extremely skilled in Formations! There is no one better than her!"

He continued "She needs to pass her skills down. Sara and Rachel have been learning from her every noon. Why don't you join in from now on?"

"Great! Great!" Darryl exclaimed.

Now that his own sect had almost a thousand followers, they could easily overpower tens of thousands of people, or even more once he learned a few Formations!

Susan chuckled. "Alright! Sara, Rachel, Darryl and Ewan, wait for me in the study. Ewan, you can listen while I'm explaining as well. I have not seen you in a while, so stay here for a few more days!"

"Thank you, Auntie Susan!" Ewan was greatful. Now he could see Rachel, and learn about Formation―it was a rare opportunity!