Chapter 484

Zoran stood at the entrance of the peach blossom forest scrutinizing the footprints. There was sand everywhere, and he could not see if it belonged to Darryl or not.

He was about to enter the forest when he was pulled back by his servants. One of them said "Master, we can't be sure that it was Darryl who entered the forest. What would happen if you got stuck in the forest?"

Zoran calmed down at that thought and pondered for a while. "Arrange for people to guard this entrance at all times." he ordered. "Get someone to search for Darryl outside of this mansion."

"Yes, Master."

Zoran was extremely discouraged. He did not want to believe that the footprints belonged to Darryl, yet all signs pointed to his godson being trapped in the forest.

He was anxious and worried.

After three days, Darryl was still stuck here, leaning onto a peach blossom tree. His lips were cracked. He almost went insane.

He tried all sorts of ways to escape but still failed. Without any Internal Energy, darryl was tired and thirsty. His energy was almost depleted. It did not help that he saw plenty of bones and remains everywhere―clearly from those that accidentally entered the forest.

Was he really going to be stuck here forever? He laid down in despair. He was exhausted and immensely worried for Dax.

He wanted to shut his eyes, but he was afraid that once he closed his eyes, he might never be able to open them again.

Just then, he noticed a well located a few meters away from him out of the corner of his eye.

'F*ck, a well?'

He used all his might to stand up and approach the well. If he could atleast get some water, that would be lifesaving!

He was taken aback as he looked into the well. The well was deep, but the water was little. The only way to drink the water was to enter into the well!

He entered the well and let himself down slowly. When he reached the bottom of the well, the water was up to his knees. The floor of the well was covered with moss, clearly unused for ages. Darryl did not care if the water was drinkable as he cupped his hands and gulped down the water. He finally felt much better.