Chapter 539

Abbess Mother Serendipity had a thing against Darryl everywhere she went!

Abbess Mother Serendipity's attack during the wedding caused Darryl to lose his power and Yvonne felt a particular distaste for her such that Yvonne did not even want to greet her! At that moment, Yvonne hid behind a huge boulder to avoid Abbess Mother Serendipity.

"Sect Master Henderson, the Elysium Gate is really despicable!" Abbess Mother Serendipity had not seen Yvonne and said to Leroy.

"Abbess Mother Serendipity, don't worry. The Kunlun Sect will assist you in eliminating Elysium Gate!" Leroy said with a smile. "Oh right, when Indomitable Darby captured the various sect's elites, how did he humiliate all of you?"

Abbess Mother Serendipity tightly clenched her fists as she could not help but recalled that day's incident. She could not believe that Indomitable Darby forced herself to get married to Master Leonard!

It was such a huge humiliation!

Abbess Mother Serendipity had traveled across places and had never suffered such humiliation. It was the very reason she had to eliminated Elysium Gate!

Abbess Mother Serendipity was angry but felt it was inappropriate to voice it out and simply sighed. "Let's not talk about this,"

"Alright, alright, I won't bring it up anymore..." Leroy promptly replied.

"I'll never forgive those two Darbys!" Abbess Mother Serendipity exclaimed to herself.

Leroy was stunned. "Those two Darbys? Besides Indomitable Darby, there was another Darby that made you unhappy?"

Sigh...

Abbess Mother Serendipity let out a long sigh and said "Sect Master Henderson, you may not be aware of this but besides Indomitable Darby, there's another Darryl Darby who's colluding with the Eternal Life Palace Sect. He also violated his sister-in-law and angered his grandfather to death. Everyone despises him, and his actions are unforgivable!"

Leroy furrowed his eyebrows and said "Darryl Darby? I've heard he's a talented man who defeated everyone during the Lion Slaughtering Conference."

"What if he's talented? he deserves death for committing such immoral acts!" Abbess Mother Serendipity said coldly.

Leroy laughed. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, why don't you just kill him and be done with it? You're helping the world by removing such a foul man."

Abbess Mother Serendipity bit her lip and felt helpless upon hearing his words. "Sect Master Henderson, this Darryl is a lucky man. I've tried killing him a few times before but were unsuccessful."

"Abbess Mother Serendipity, I'll capture him for you to deal with yourself since you hate him so much!" Leroy volunteered. He felt guilty after joining the New World which was the reason he tried maintaining good relations with the various sects on top of avoiding their suspicions.

Abbess Mother Serendipity was thrilled and could not help but said "Yes, that would be great! I'll be waiting for your good news in that case!"

It would be joyous occasion for Abbess Mother Serendipity if she could rid darryl the scum! Old Master Darby would be able to rest in peace once Darryl was dead.

Leroy smirked and said "Please wait here, I'll go capture Darryl right now."

...

At that moment, Yvonne who was still hiding behind the boulder felt extremely anxious upon hearing the conversation between those two!

'Leroy is going to capture Darryl! I can't let anything happen to Darryl again!' Yvonne thought.

Yvonne quickly took out her phone and called Darryl.

She called him a few times but it seemed that Darryl's phone was off.

Why was the call not getting through! Yvonne was about to cry from anxiety! She had been unable to reach Darryl's phone ever since that wedding incident!

Yvonne was unaware of her previous attempts to reach Darryl's phone failed because he was trapped in the Peach Blossom Forest.

However, the failure this time was because Darryl's phone had run out of battery when spending the night at Elysian Island.