Chapter 450

"Ofcourse, I'll definitely be able to return it."

Darryl's eyes were completely wet with tears! He had a black plastic bad in his hand which he instantly tossed toward the sky!

"I'll return it to you. Your damn pill, I'll f*cking return it to you!" Darryl roared so loudly that his voice turned hoarse!

Crash...

The plastic bag's contents came falling out and over 200 Nine Resurrection Pills poured down like a waterfall at that moment! Every single one of those pills was glowing with an intense spiritual aura!

The entire venue was as silent as the graves!

That was over 200 Nine Resurrection Pills!

"Gulp!" The sound of saliva being swallowed came out of nowhere and immediately triggered a heated discussion among the crowds!

"Am... Am I seeing this right? So many Nine Resurrection Pills?"

"How is this even possible! The pill refinement method had been lost long ago!"

Yvonne's body trembled as she dumbfoundedly stared at Darryl. She could not say a single word!

'Darryl is always so great at giving pleasant surprises... He really has the Nine Resurrection Pill! Does that mean I don't have to marry Jeremy anymore?' Yvonne thought with her heart full of thrill and excitement!

Jeremy was dumbfounded as well with his eyes transfixed on the pills!

The Nine Resurrection Pill was a rare and unique elixir pill.The one he had before was considered a family heirloom.

Were it not for the fact that Jeremy liked Yvonne a lot, he would not have handed the pill over!

However, how did this brat in front of him obtain so many of them? They must surely be fake.

Jeremy let out a cold laugh and looked at Darryl with disdain. "Darryl, don't mess with me. Do you think you can fool me with these fake pills? Do you take me for an idiot?"

'Indeed, how could a useless man like Darryl have one of the best pills?'

'They were definitely fake!' Everyone around nodded their heads in agreement.

"May I invite the elders to verify these pill's authenticity?" Jeremy said anxiously.

Master Reed who sat at the front row stretched out his palm and pulled a pill toward him wih a terrifying force!

Master Reed was perplexed as he examined the pill in his hand. "This... This pill is indeed real, it's exactly the same as what's written in the records."

'What?'

'It's real!?'

The crowd was shocked at Master Reed's words!

Jeremy flushed as he felt surprised and embarrassed. He gritted his teeth and said to Darryl "So what if these pills are real? The pill I gave you three days ago saved your life. I'll consider these two hundred pills as my interest! No one can change the fact that Yvonne is my wife."

"You haven't paid your respects to each other yet, how is she your wife? I'm definitely bringing Yvonne away today." said Darryl coldly.

Smack!

At that moment, a loud noise came from Timothy as he smacked the chair. He angrily stood up with fire in his eyes! How dare a live-in son-in-law to behave so wildly and disrupt his son's wedding!

What would the people of Donghai City think of the Langleys if this live-in son-in-law was allowed to bring Yvonne away?

"Kill him, I'll bear the responsibility!" Timothy shouted. Darryl had gone too far!

Around a dozen Langley family's offspring surrounded Darryl in an instant upon hearing Timothy's words. They crazily rushed toward Darryl with machetes in their hands!