Chapter 431

The Lyndon Mansion.

It was daytime yet the entire house was silent with only the sounds of Darryl's weak breathing.

Lily had been taking care of Darryl for a long time and was extremely exhausted yet she still endured.

She was waiting for a miracle where Darryl would open his eyes and called her 'Honey'.

However, she was uncertain whether this moment would arrive at all.

Creak.

At that moment, the door suddenly opened and a haggard Yvonne came rushing in with a pill that irradiated a brilliant glow in her hand and quickly said "Lily, look what I've got here!"

"Yvonne, that's..."

Lily excitedly stood up when she saw the pill in Yvonne's hand.

"It's the Nine Resurrection Pill!" Yvonne exclaimed with joy and anxiety as she quickly walked to the bedside and placed the pill into Darryl's mouth.

Nine Resurrection Pill?

Lily was stunned for a moment before feeling delighted. Both ladies smiled and teared up upon seeing Darryl consuming the pill.

However, it was tears of joy this time!

As expected, a hint of rosiness soon returned to Darryl's pale face.

Lily was overjoyed but eventually came to her senses and asked Yvonne "Yvonne... Where did you get this pill?"

Miss Katherine said the Nine Resurrection Pill refinement method had been lost for centuries!

Yvonne went out for barely three hours and returned with the pill? How could this be possible!

Yvonne tightly held her hands as she forced a smile and simply said "I got it from a friend."

"A friend?" Lily's face was filled with curiosity.

"It's fine, there's no need to talk about this. Anyway, I've got some good news to tell you. I'm getting amrried three days later." Yvonne put up a happy expression, but her smile contained some reluctance.

What?

'She's getting married even though she never had a boyfriend? Who's she marrying?' Lily thought.

Lily stared at her in disbelief.

Yvonne carried a faint smile on her face, but her heart was truly aching. There was a slight shimmer in her eyes as she tried to hold back her tears. "The groom is Langley's young master, Jeremy. I better get going. Darryl should be waking up in a moment."

Yvonne turned and left the room as soon as she finished her words.

"Yvonne! What's going on? You're marrying Jeremy!?" Lily anxiously called out as she hastily walked toward Yvonne.

Everyone in Donghai City knew that Jeremy was a good for nothing playboy who always created problems for his father. He was a pervert with a drinking and gambling habit! How could Yvonne marry such a man!?

"Lily, give me your blessing. I've made up my mind." said Yvonne coldly as she turned and left. However, tears burst out her eyes as soon as she left.

Yvonne looked back at the mansion and quietly gave her blessing. 'Darryl, you already have Lily by your side. You must cherish her for treating you so well. You and I are simply not meant to be together in this lifetime.'

Yvonne's makeup was instantly ruined by her tears.

...

Two days later at the Lyndon Mansion.

Darryl was unaware of how long he had been unconscious as he laid on the bed. His mind was in a muddle as though he just had a long dream.

Huff.

Darryl felt that his entire body was weak and sore when he opened his eyes. His energy field in particular was aching.

"Hubby!"