Chapter 512

At the other end of the line, Megan could feel Darryl's coldness. She bit her lips and wanted t cry. "My dear brother, I am truly sorry. I didn't want to hurt you that day, but Master wanted me to do it. I had no choice."

Megan said hopefully "I want to meet you so that I can apologize to you personally. May I do that?"

Darryl sat on a chair after he walked out of the washroom. He drank a sip of wine and did not say a word.

"My dear brother..." Megan felt terrible. "I am sorry. Please, just let me meet you once, or I will feel guilty my whole life. If you don't want to meet me, then I will kill myself right now."

Darryl answered with a sigh. "Where to meet you?"

Darryl did not want to meet her. However, he felt as if he had no choice after he heard what she had said. He would only see her once.

Megan was thrilled when Darryl agreed to meet her. "You have finally agreed to meet me. This is terrific!" Megan was as happy as a child.

Megan had felt so guilty. She was worried that Darryl might ignore her. She felt delighted that Darryl agreed to meet her.

"I shall wait for you at the Blue Dream Bar." Then Megan disconnected the call.

...

At the Blue Dream Bar.

The bar was far from the city center. It was in a quiet area, and the business was only moderately well. However, it had a unique interior decorations.

Music played in the air, and men and women danced on the dance floor. It was a great atmosphere.

Megan was already in the room when Darryl arrived. When she saw him, she immediately stood up and greet him. "You are here."

Megan felt very guilty; she was not as arrogant as he usual self. She was kind.

Darryl nodded as he looked at her. He had not seen Megan for a while, and she looked even sexier.

Megan wore a pair of dark blue jeans with a tight top; it portrayed her body flawlessly, and she looked exceptionally sexy.

Once they sat down, Megan asked cautiously "Are you still angry at me?"

Darryl smiled, but he did not say a word.

Megan bit her lips. "I know you will never forgive me, right?"

Darryl sighed. He could forget about the fact that Megan had injured him, but Yvonne had agreed to marry Jeremy to rescue him, even though she did not need to do that. He could let the incident go as Megan seemed apologetic.

Darryl laughed. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. I know you had no choice; I forgive you. Excuse me; I want to go to the washroom.

Darryl had drunk too much with the Elysium Gate earlier. He felt so embarrassed as he had to go to the washroom frequently. Darryl walked out of the room and rushed toward the toilet.

Megan was amused by Darryl's expression, and she was slightly more relaxed. She really did appreciate her relationship with Darryl. She hoped that the incident at the Lion Slaughter Conference would not affect their relationship.