Chapter 594

The Kunlun Mountain was famous because of the Kunlun Sect.

Kunlun Sect—one of the members of the Six Sects—had been there for a few thousands years. They groomed countless powerful and elite talents.

Kunlun Mountain was also a treasure land. It absorbed the energy from the sky and the ground, producing many unique weapons. The Pure Jade Kunlun Fan, Devil Slaying Blade, and Devil Trap Ring were some of the special weapons created at the Kunlun Mountain.

Kunlun members were all around the world. There were atleast tens of thousands of them. All of them traveled to cultivate. Around thirty thousand of them stayed to protect the mountain.

They were guarding the main entrance to the mountain. All of them gathered around to chat. Although their task was to protect the entrance, no one would go up the mountain for trouble.

"Brother..." A young generation member shouted.

The other person chewing on the grass was annoyed after being interrupted. "What is it?"

"Brother, I think people are charging up the hill."

"Nonsense! Who would dare to come up here?"

They both looked down the hill and were shocked to see a few thousand people running up the hill wielding weapons. Among them, someone was holding a big flag. It was the Nine Dragons Justice Flag.

"Oh no, the Elysium Gate is coming!" The Kunlun member shouted, starting to sweat. He quickly blew the horn as hard as he could. The horn signaled the emergency and all Kunlun members were to gather at once!

"Trouble, trouble!" They shouted. Soon, all thirty thousand of them gathered on guard, holding their weapons. The Elysium Gate members were only less than a hundred meters away.

"Attack!" dax roared as he led the group and charged towards the crowd, waving his ax around!

Behind Dax, Darryl was holding the Blood Drinking Sword, and they led a few thousand Elysium Gate members!

"Attack!"

Dozens of the Kunlun members at the frontlines dropped dead, soaked in blood. They had no time to react.

"How dare you come to disturb the Kunlun Sect? You all will die!" One of the elders shouted fearlessly when he saw there were only a few thousand of them. He waved his hand and ordered "Kunlun members, take order! Kill all of them!"

Charge!

At an instant, tens of thousands of Kunlun members charged forward!

Darryl tore his shirt to wrap the Blood Drinking Sword onto his hand. He was worried that the sword might slip out of his grip! He charged towards the Kunlun members in front of him and killed whoever was in his way.

Roar!

His sword was swaying up and down.

Yvonne did not have much time left. He would die to get the Phoenix Pill!

However, the Elysium Gate was seriously outnumbered. They had lost a fifth of their members.

Darryl was covered in blood. He had lost count on how many people he had killed and how many injuries he had sustained. He could not differentiate whether the blood he was soaked in was his or not. His mind went blank, and his hand was an unstoppable machine.

"Elysium Gate brotehers, listen up!"

Darryl roared "Zephyr, lead the team to the South East corner!"

"Nimbus, lead the team to the North West corner!"

"Levin, lead the team to the North East corner!"

"Volt, lead the team to the South West corner!"

"Henry Bi-General, lead the team to the Central! Ten Heaven Masters, cover for all!"

Darryl roared with his hoarse voice. In the emergency, that was the formation he planned. Otherwise, all of them would die there.

The formation was called the Dragon Tiger Formation. It was used during the ancient period of the Three Kingdoms by ZhugeLiang.