Chapter 535

Darryl could not help but laugh upon hearing Monica's words.

'Damn, the New World willingly put in so much effort to win over the Grandmaster Heaven Cult.' thought Darryl.

Monica was a little angry and bit her lip. "I'm thoroughly disappointed at the Cult Master regarding this matter. Even though Grandmaster Heaven Cult doesn't have a good reputation, at least we should have a spine! So what if we become the Official Guardian Cult? If our world falls to the New World's occupation, we would just be living under someone else's control! A man shouldn't back down to adversity. How could the Cult Master willingly become the New World's lackey? I'm really disappointed with him."

Darryl was touched by Monica's words.

He never expected such a delicate woman like Monica would have such integrity!

Monica laughed and gently said "That's why I don't want to stay at Elysian Island anymore. I don't want to be a traitor alongside the Grandmaster Heaven Cult. I wanted to leave even if I didn't have your child. However, the Cult Master will surely be looking for me once I leave, therefore I fostered a plan."

Monica sat on the chair and gently took a sip of tea. "Half a month later, the New World Emperor will send another envoy to discuss how to subdue the World Universe with our Cult Master. A banquet will definitely be held on Elysian Island to celebrate this occasion. I'll find an opportunity during that time to set the entire backyard on fire. Every disciple on Elysian Island will have been too drunk to put out that night's fire."

Monica placed the teacup down and softly said "I'll leave at that moment's opportunity, and by the time the Cult Master has sobered, he'll surely assume I've been burnt into ashes and won't come looking for me."

Damn.

Darryl was impressed but a little worried about her plan. "Isn't this too dangerous?"

However, it had to be said the Cult Mistress was rather resourceful.

Monica gently opened her lips. "I'll do it even if it's dangerous. I've leave this place as I don't want to become a traitor to the World Universe nor do I want to continue staying on this island, but the main reason is that I want to safely deliver our child."

At that moment, Monica smiled affectionately and rubbed her belly.

Darryl did not say another word and nodded "Alright, I'll have a boat to pick you up at that time."

"Okay." said Monica softly before she unexpectedly blushed "Darryl, I belong to you from now onward. You... You can have many wives, b-but you can't abandon me! If you don't want me anymore then I'll..."

Monica's voice became softer as she spoke and eventually became softer as she spoke and eventually became inaudible. Her flushed expression wa extremely alluring and pulled at Darryl's heartstrings.

Darryl looked at Monica with a grin and jokingly asked "What will you do?"

The Cult Mistress's manner was truly adoring.

Monica adorably said "If you don't want me anymore I'll take our son and jump off a cliff."

Monica smirked with immense fondness while saying that.

Darryl laughed and teased Monica "How would you know it's a boy? What if it's a girl?"

"I hate you, but that's not the point." Monica humphed as she slowly stood up and walked to the bedside before ordering Darryl "Come and sleep with me."

Monica finished her words, laid on the bed, and continued "I'll tell you another huge secret."