Chapter 12

6 months later about mid April; mid-morning; a Tuesday

Kenny-

A hell of a lot can change in 6 months and it sure has. Don and Linnie are still together and I see their their relationship grows stronger everyday; that makes me and everyone around us very happy. I keep pushing for him to pop the question. They have their own apartment now; one of those fancy villas that moved in down the street as part of the growing gentrification project.

As for me and my business; it's booming better than it ever has thanks to a change in setting and style. As nuts as this sounds Ken's Burgers merged with Linnie's Art Boutique; now simply called the Art Bistro. Remember the video that was live streamed when Linnie burst into that office and caused a ruckus? Well that video went super viral and it's viewed around the world. Linnie now has the nickname Pantsuit Powderkeg given to her by the media. (I should point out that she wears some sort of pantsuit the majority of the time unless otherwise stated) Don and Linnie became pseudo celebrities for a little bit and did the talk show tour; the whole bit (actually mostly Linnie goes because Don went back to Law school. Well they got a lot of money from that and that helped save both our failing businesses. We moved into the Boutique's building and bought out a bunch more store space.

What happened to my old building next door? I'll let somebody else explain that one. Oh! I'm getting a call. Milan, Italy? Holy shit! I'm have to text Gina real quick before I answer...

Gina-

Things are going as great as they've always been but now there's a new development. Me and Kenny finally got engaged! He proposed shortly after Chad and Janine's wedding and it came out of nowhere. We set a date for June; we just haven't picked a venue yet. I still work with Kenny but at the new place and I've become real good friends with the co-manager Ashley.

Oop, Kenny sent me a text. Oh, no it says two words, 'Milan, Italy' and I already know what that means. I should text Janine and Brook...

Ashley-

I quit my agent job and moved to Jersey to help Linnie with the store. I live in Linnie's old suite upstairs; together with Linnie's mom Teresa but my son Derrick is coming from Hollywood, he's a works for an indy studio and they want to talk to Linnie about her video. They want to make 'Pantsuit Powderkeg' into a movie...

Spencer-

People are still inferior to me and my plan for world domination has never ended but I've some to accept the fact that I don't need to do this alone. I now run Carl's old firm as it was always meant to be and I now have a real girlfriend of my own. I know, how can a sociopath like me ever be able to love anyone especially when since I spent four years pretending to love a woman in order to get ahead. But I found someone that I've actually and genuinely care for. A woman who's something of a kindred spirit to me. Her name is Brook (Yes, that Brook but he's willfully oblivious to any other connection she has to the gang)....

Brook-  

That's right, I'm dating Spencer. He's certainly a work in progress but then again so am I. It took me a long time to get over Donny and I'm still not completely over him and I probably never will. I'm not going to lie, I was devastated when Donny chose Linnie over me and I hated him for making me fall in love with him all over again only to leave me for his actual one true love. It took me a long time to accept that. I also realize that I lost the right to be mad about it; it's karmic payback for what I put him through all those years ago. I even tried to get him back at Chad and Janine's wedding where I got hammered and tried to kiss Donny in front of Linnie and she slapped me real hard in the face which only added to my dizziness.