The Collision Expands - Chapter 35 - Carmen & Family: Noah featuring Russ + more

The following chapter will have direct implications on the final tale of this saga, Ignition to Cognition. This chapter will also introduce two new characters into THIS story as they're originally from my first story on Wattpad, Under the Microscope. Zach and Kimberly as adults. I'll make a brief summary of that story during the narrative plus what's happened since the end of that story as Destined to Collide takes place roughly 20 years after Under the Microscope. Also, as a warning, this chapter takes a very miniscule turn into Sci-Fi as you'll see below;

Continuing directly from the previous scene from the previous chapter

Noah- I'm disturbed by what my lover just said to her poor boyfriend. I stare at this woman, Krystal, with whom I've been having an intense sexual affair for about a month. Pretty much since my family moved here. As we lie here in this bed after being confronted by my mother, my Uncle Donny that I just met, his fiancé, Linnie, who just so happens to be the famous Pantsuit Powderkeg (and my celebrity crush) and Krystal's boyfriend Craig.

She just insulted Craig pretty ruthlessly; bragging that her baby is mine and Craig's and insulting Craig's manhood.

"Krystal, why would you say that to the man?" I ask. She turns back to me confused

"What are you talking about?" she asks me.

"Alright, enough," my mother, Carmen, says, "this thing is over and now you both have to deal with the consequences. So let's go!"

"Ok, right now, I want ALL of you morons out of my house!" the man of the house, Chad, who's bed we're currently laying in. "Don't even get dressed just get the fuck out of here, my wife is in labor!"

"Oh, Mr. Chad," Krystal says, "do you need me to stay, I can help."

"You're kidding, right?!" Chad shouts, "You're fired! Now what would help is if you would leave my house this instant; ALL of you! Except for you two!" He's talking to Uncle Donny and Linnie.

"You can't fire me, Mr. Chad!" Krystal cries. What is wrong with her all of a sudden? While the adults continue to argue, I just quietly get dressed and get out of here.

"Don't go far, mister," my mother says to me, "this is really serious!"

"I'm really sorry for all this," I say, "it wasn't meant to go this far."

"You little shit!" Craig yells, "If you weren't a minor I'd punch you in the face."

"Craig! I'm sorry about what I just said and about all this!" Krystal calls out to him but Craig just ignores her and walks out. Meanwhile, I head towards my parents house and await the scolding of a lifetime, and then my parents are sure to discuss the legal ramifications of everything.

As I'm walking out, I hear Krystal cry out to me, "Where are you going, baby?!"

"So, you're just coming back to me now because your boyfriend ignored you? It's over, Krystal," I turn back and say to her, calmly, "it was fun while it lasted. We both knew it was going to end like this even though we didn't want to admit it."

"Why are you two still talking!?" my mother screeches, "Haven't you both caused enough damage?!"

"It's alright, mom," I say, "I was just finishing up with my ex-paramour, here."

"Ex!?" she screams

"Yes, ex," my mom cuts in, "I realize I can't actually have you arrested for statutory rape since he's above the age of consent but he's still a minor, so I'm going to find someth-."