The Collision Expands - Chapter 39 - Craig/Krystal

The following chapter may contain explicit sexual content; please be advised

Back in New Jersey, later that same say; the apartment of Craig and Krystal

Craig- "Okay, Krystal, I've made a decision and this is how things are going to be with us from here on out," I finally break my silence and talk to my ex girlfriend/roommate for the first time since my D-Day a couple of weeks ago, "so I first have to say that I'm still on the fence as far as how I feel about you romantically as of now, we're no longer a couple. Not in the traditional sense. You're name is still on the lease for this apartment, so, obviously, I can't kick you out."

"Whatever it is, I'll go along with it," Krystal says, "it's far more than I deserve." To her credit, she's been very apologetic and hasn't tried to gaslight me or point the finger on me and was accountable. In fact, her honesty was more painful to hear than if she did try to blame me. And I truly believe that she loves me. And to tell the truth, I don't have that much of a leg to stand on.

It's kind of a long story how this whole mess happened that I hope Krystal will share in great detail but for my purposes here, I have to say that I cheated on her first. Not with an underage person though, it was with my ex-girlfriend, Cameron, in Brooklyn during my trips to see my folks. I'm not going to sit here and compare which one of our infidelities are worse.

"It turns out, I think I have a cuckold fetish." I finally say to Krystal. She obviously was not expecting that at all and looks utterly confused and mildly amused.

"What are you talking about?" she asks

"Well, as you know, I'm just as bad as you," I say, "I slept with Cameron every time I went to see my parents and I lied to you about it every time. In the first place, you and I kind of just got together without any dating or getting to know each other. I just moved here from the city and you were the nurse of my boss's wife and I think we just took each other for granted right from the very beginning. We never really defined what we were."

"Yes, all that's true, Craig," Krystal asks, "we both sucked at communicating and we were barely ever here at once. I knew I loved you, though, and I still do, so much. But what does that have to do with this fetish?"

"Well, I guess what caught me off-guard about it the most," I say, "was that you seemed like such an innocent, unassuming almost naïve girl. I guess I was just shocked that you had this wild side to you."

"I didn't really know I had one until now, either." Krystal says

"My point is," I continue, "the more I thought about you and Noah together the more hurt I felt. And to my surprise, the more hurt I felt, the more turned on I got. It really gets me going when I think about that kid fucking you silly. I enjoy the pain and humiliation."

"Okay, that's certainly unexpected," Krystal says, "but where is this all going?"

"From now on we're just roommates who like to fuck each other," I say, "and therefore, there's no commitment or fear of jealousy or any of that crap that prevents us from fucking or even dating other people."

"So you want us to be swingers?" she asks.

"Not exactly," I say, "before I elaborate, let me ask you a question; if were up to you, you'd like to start over and for us to be a real couple again, right?"

"Absolutely, Craig, you know I've been saying that repeatedly ever since you discovered the affair but you just ignored me." Krystal says, "And I don't blame you."

"I would like to also but there needs to be baby steps," I say, "if you agree to this arrangement there needs to be some rules. We get to fuck each other and we can fuck other people. But when it's just you and me, the dynamics will be different. Each time we do it, I want you to tell me in great detail how fucked you and what he did during each session and then I'm going to try to do it myself and fail miserably and then you're just going to eviscerate verbally.

"I'm hoping that over the course of, let's say, two months? Is that fair?" I ask her

"Two months for what?" Krystal asks

"Two months to try this new arrangement and if over the course of those two months we start to really fall for each other, truly," I say, "then at the end of those two months, we reassess where we're at and we can decide if we want to continue the same arrangement or if we want to be exclusive again." 

"Y'know, I'd like to try that," Krystal sounding agreeable, "but I think I'll just let you have most of the fun except for when you and I do it."

"Don't be silly, Krystal," I say, "I cheated on you first. I don't want to do this if you're not down for it."

"I know you did," she says, "but when I found out, you didn't try to insult me like I did so cruelly when you discovered us. And out of spite, I made up that whole pregnancy thing and got that poor lab tech in Trenton fired."

Wow, that's a whole other story. Basically, as soon as Krystal figured out that Carmen was on to them, Krystal wanted a way to stick it to me even further by claiming that she's pregnant with Noah's child. The truth is, the child is neither of ours because there was no child. She preemptively drove to that paternity lab in Trenton and made a deal with a young lab tech to forge a positive paternity test and in exchange she gave him a BJ. So Krystal cheated on Noah while she was cheating on me with Noah. I'm sorry, I just love this new kinky Krystal

"Okay, but there's going to be a few ground rules to this arrangement," I explain, "when either of us are with someone else, the guy you're with has to use protection and so do I. When it's just you and me, we can decide on a case by case basis if we use protection or not. However, if you get pregnant for real or if I get another woman pregnant then the arrangement is over and the offending party has to leave the apartment. But if I get you pregnant, well," I say with a smirk, "I guess that means we just shorten the time table on our reconciliation."

"That all seems fair." Krystal says. Now, there's an awkward silence. "So, what now?" she asks

"Oh, now?" I repeat her, "Now, that we got all the boring stuff out of the way, we're going to start right now; you and me." She then gives me a sexy mischievous. She comes over and puts her hand down my pants and starts stroking my member.

Then she says, "so you want to know how he fucked me first, you wimp?" I cowardly nod my head. This is going to be so much fun!

End of Chapter. Please comment and vote.

 For the exclusive, explicit extended portion click the external link below;

DTC: Collision Expands-Chapter 39 - Craig/Krystal (Extended Explicit edition) https://www.inkitt.com/stories/erotica/1143569