Chapter 11: And Behind Door Number Three...

AN/: Hey guys, long time no see, huh? Well, I'm back from camp and I did the parade. I actually got to lead the parade - how cool is that? I was leading a parade! Okay, well, actually it was just the band, but it was still pretty cool. Although now I have slight sunburn and my face is kind of hot. Oh well. Here is the next chapter. I think it's kind of fun. I set a lot of things up for next chapter and chapters to come. I hope you all didn't mind the slight wait; I was really busy this week. But I got a longer chapter up here to make up for it. Oh, and the training room, some of you may recognize it from Checkmate, I just tweaked it a little. I did ask permission to use it, and the Danny shoots ecto-energy like he's dealing cards, that's Pearl's too. But I asked permission for all of it, so it's all good! I really don't have anything to say about this chapter. I like it; I hope you do too. Please let me know if you find anything wrong or if you have any general opinions. You know I love to hear 'em!

____

Running to the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 11: And Behind Door Number Three...

By: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Monday, July 5, 2010, 9:29 PM

Revised by: MerciLani; Wednesday, March 04, 2015, 12:16 PM

____

Danny's P.O.V

I couldn't keep the amused grin off of my face as I closed the door to that last room. It was what I had dubbed as 'the cheese room'; it was nothing but cheese. Everywhere, displayed in deli counter refrigerator glasses cases, was cheese. Behind the cases was enough space to walk. A wall of refrigerators lined the back of the room behind the deli cases. I ate the last little sample of Colby-jack I had taken. I held down a laugh as I recalled the note I found laying out in plain sight in the middle of the room.

~ Dairy King,

Here, I have filled this room with nothing but cheese. You will find every kind of cheese created here, I made sure of it. I expect you to keep your cheese obsession contained within this room, now that you have your own sickly amount of the blasted food. SO STOP TAKING ALL OF MINE!!

Sincerely, Vlad Plasmius

I've already been to a lot of rooms, but that one by far was the funniest. So far I've seen 24 guest rooms, all with their own bathroom and walk-in closets, three broom closets, six individual bathrooms, Vlad's Packer's collection, the gun room, his private theatre, the giant room that Vlad held the college reunion in, the library, the TV room, the map room, the museum room, the kitchen, the wine cellar, the pantry, and the music room.

So far, my favorite was the music room. It was nothing but an entire room dedicated to listening to music. The walls had been completely lined with CD's and records. Even though speakers were nowhere to be seen, sound blasted from every corner when you press play on the main stereo. However, Vlad didn't have any Dumpty Humpty. All he has was old '80's stuff, classical music, and a little bit of classic rock. That was it.

My least favorite room was the gun room. That one gave me the chills. Guns were everywhere, and every kind imaginable was represented. Sure, I was used to having guns in the house, but those were ecto-guns. They weren't supposed to hurt humans. Real guns were still kind of creepy to me. Even ecto-guns couldn't instantly take a ghost's afterlife. The guns in that room all had the ability to kill with one shot. The whole concept just made me uncomfortable.

There was a huge storage case thing full of ammunition too. Vlad could have his own war with all of that stuff. Connected to that room was an indoor shooting range. I didn't spend a lot of time in that room though, so I didn't really remember a lot of details.