All is Fair in Love and War

This is not my story. This is deadlydaisy8o8's story. I am merely fixing grammatical and punctual errors. Nothing more.

----

AN:/ Alright guys, I know it's been a while so I'm gonna throw this triple whammy at ya. I'm still working on all the grammar revision for my previous chapters. As of right now I'm all the way up to chapter seven on paper and I haven't changed anything on the computer yet. I just wanted to let you guys know that grammar sucks. I hope you all like this take on Tucker. It's a little different than what we're all used to. This chapter is really just so that we know what's going on back home and for what happens later to make sense. I just wanted to say also that I have no clue why you guys like this story so much. I mean everyone keeps reading it. That's really cool. It makes me smile. But it still confuses me. Thank you to every one who reviewed! I appreciate them so much!

----

Running to the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 15: All is Fair in Love and War

By: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Friday, August 15, 2010, 9:47 PM

Edited by: MerciLani @ Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 4:42 PM

----

Tucker's P.O.V.

"Man, does Danny always have to fight this many ghosts? How come we never saw him at it?" I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as I put the cap on the thermos for like, the seventh time that day. I realized I had made a mistake in bringing Danny up again when Sam's eyes became dark.

"Well, he obviously didn't think we could handle it. He wanted to keep all of the superhero crap to himself because we were too weak to handle it; why else wouldn't he let us help. We obviously aren't that important to him either, because he would rather go to live with some sick, insane, evil man then hear our side of the story!"

I shrunk away slightly as Sam became red with restrained rage. It was my turn to play bomb squad again and see if I couldn't get her to calm down. "Sam I told you how love sick he was. He was really hurt by what he saw; he jumped to conclusions. What would you do in his position?"

Sam only turned to face me. The red in her face grew a tinge more embarrassed than angry. "Don't you go and defend him again Tucker. If he loved me so much, then why didn't he say something? Why did he keep it to himself for two and a half years? If Danny loved me, he wouldn't be hurting me like this right now!"

I saw Sam's eyes get shiny and I internally sighed. That had been happening a lot in the last week or so. It had really freaked me out at first, but I was sort of getting used to it. I went to put my arm cautiously around her shoulder to comfort her; testing to see if that was okay. It always seemed to get her to stop crying. Ever since we, well...you know. Whatever, as long as she didn't start bawling on me we'd be fine.

She didn't shrug off my arm so I knew that it was okay. I gave her a little squeeze as she sniffed. I took her ecto-gun and slung it over my back. It was heavy, but Sam looked grateful; so I dealt with it. We were both exhausted.

Without Danny here we had to deal with all of the ghosts by ourselves. You'd think that with the Fenton's, Valarie, me, and Sam, we'd have it under control. I mean that's like five people compared to the usual one. Well, things didn't quite work out that way. The day after Danny left, ghosts started appearing left and right. The thing was though; it wasn't because they knew Danny was gone. Nope, all of the ghosts we fought recently usually asked us where the 'ghost boy' was. That meant that this many ghosts were normal and there wasn't an increase in ghost attacks, but a decrease in people to stop them. Okay, only a decrease of one person: Danny.