Chapter 6: I Never Really Liked Fish Sticks

This is not my story. This is deadlydaisy8o8's story. I am merely copying and fixing grammatical and punctual errors here and there. Nothing more.

~~~~

AN/: Alright guys, guess what I did all day today? That's right - I cranked this out in one day. Okay, that's not true. Really, I wrote the dialogue last night and I typed up all the fluff today, but still! In such a case, I'm been through it a couple times, but I'm sure there are tons of little grammar things. Like, I like to hit the ';' instead of the ' sometimes, or just randomly after I finish typing a word. I'm sure I got my excepts and accepts mixed up at some point. Oh, and here's a question for someone with nothing better to do: what if the difference between 'realy' and 'really'? I can't for the life of me figure it out short of cracking open a dictionary, but I'm too lazy for that. *grins* If you all really hate it or there are too many errors, then I'll take it down and tweak it. But it's to the point where I like it, so I dunno, it's really up to you guys. If you want to read Danny's POV first, then scroll down and it starts somewhere down there. Or you can read Vlad first. Whichever one you read first, I recommend you go back and reread it after you've read the other one. That's just my suggestion, though. I would like to say now that I do not write sad Danny very well - at least, I don't think so - and Vlad is a little iffy too, but in this chapter, I like how he turned out better than Danny. Okay, and another random thing: Does Vlad sound British to you? Random, I know, but I was wondering if that's just me. If any of you British people are out there, you have to review and tell me if he sounds British! Okay, you all must review, because I feel very insecure about this chapter and I need to know whether it's a hit or a miss. I'll stop blabbing now and let you all read the chapter because I know my last update was a teaser! Happy reading! (and hopefully reviewing *crosses fingers*) 

Oh, one more thing. Hottiegally, if you are reading this, I've tried to answer your reviews but you have your PM is turned off! 

---- 

Running to the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 6: I Never Really Liked Fish Sticks 

by: deadlydaisy8o8 

Originally Uploaded: Sunday, June 6, 2010 

Edited: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 8:16 PM 

*Grammatical and Punctual Errors Fixed (by MerciLani): Thursday, July 31, 2014, 5:12 PM*

---- 

Vlad's POV

I heard him open the bathroom door when he finally came out. There was only so much to do in that bathroom. I was secretly thankful he had chosen that bathroom in particular to hide himself in. It was one of my less exuberant ones and there weren't really any bells or whistles to it. I looked up to see a shell-shocked teen in the doorway. I smiled coyly. 

"So, he can dress like he's not an adolescent. I thought I'd never see the day." The boy really did clean quite nicely. I personally would have had him in a more dignified attire, but I was going to have to play to his tune if I wanted to get anything out of him. I, of all people, was familiar with his ability to be insufferably stubborn. He looked slightly miffed by my light teasing and replied, "Gee, thanks." 

"No problem, my boy. Now, I'm sure you're hungry. Let's get down to the dining room; Eduardo's keeping lunch warm for us." I turned off the computer and got out of my chair. While he was stalling, I spent the majority of my time searching the Internet for clues as to why my little badger was here. I walked past the still dazed teen in the doorway and made my way down the hall. I heard the boy sigh before he jogged a couple of steps to keep up with my brisk pace. I just caught what he muttered under his breath. "Probably gets paid like two cents an hour."