I Hate Being The New Kid

This is not my story. This is deadlydaisy8o8’s story. I am merely correcting grammatical mistakes and punctuation. Nothing more.

——————————————————

AN:/ This chapter is long and a little choppy, but nothing you guys won’t be able to follow. I just didn’t want to bore you all to death with, “And then I went to my next class…” Yeah, that got old real fast. I hope you all like it, even those who were hoping for Danny to have it easier than he did at Casper. In a way he does; he just needs to work on manipulating things to his advantage. He’ll be more like Vlad yet! Wait, what am I saying? I don’t want to give it all away! Or did I give anything away? I guess you’ll never know! MUAHAHAHAHA! Well, maybe at the end of the story, I guess. Whatever. It is a lot in Danny’s P.O.V so bear with me. He does happen to be the main character. I had to do a lot of research for this chapter; I felt like I was in school again. I'm so happy it’s over now though. Okay, I’m getting sick of listening to myself ramble. ON WITH IT!

——————————————————

Running to the Enemy’s Arms

Chapter 18: I Hate Being the New Kid

by: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 12:04PM.

Revised by: MerciLani; Friday, February 24, 2017, 2:50 PM

——————————————————

IMPORTANT: Alright, I’ve got a lot to warn you about this chapter. First of all: all of the names I came up with for the people Danny meets are somewhat based in reality. I made sure all of the last names are legit; I did not make them up. I got them from the actual names of the people who head the companies. I did, however, give a few Major CEO’s children, changed the ages of a couple of people, or their genders so that things would work out. Second, and this is the big one here people, I am going to have people that recognize Danny’s new identity as a Masters call him “Dan”. NOW HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE AND PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON! I am not necessarily turning Danny evil. He has not changed to his future evil self. He has not developed plans of world conquest. I just have a problem with people calling him “Daniel” because to me that just seems really out of character no matter what setting... except for Vlad. Vlad still calls Danny “Daniel” because it’s Vlad and he can do that. So when you see me refer to Danny as “Dan,” do not freak out! I repeat: DO NOT FREAK OUT! “Dan” is simply taking the place of “Danny” as his new nickname in this new rich people world. Alright, you have been warned.

——————————————————

Danny’s P.O.V.

I was the same age as everyone else, and that was where the similarities ended. I mean, I have a pretty hard time finding things in common with people in the first place, being half dead and all. But I was pretty sure I was going to have next to nothing in common with the people around me.

Everyone was dressed in suits and business clothes and nobody was complaining about it. I had actually caught a couple of people bragging about what they were wearing. I could smell all kinds of expensive shampoos and colognes. All of the girls’ hair was long enough to be put up, and all of the guys’ hair barely went past their ears. Everyone had a laptop and a briefcase, just like I did. One thing was for sure, I was definitely eating my words from this morning.

The major thing that set me apart from everyone else though, was that these people looked like they were ready rule the world. Every single one looked like they were the one in charge and was expecting immediate obedience. I didn’t even started my first class yet and I knew I was in a dog eat dog world. Casper was pretty laid back, and really the only time you needed to worry about yourself was during class changes. Things were going to be very different here.