Chapter 8: Vlad is Everywhere

This is not my story. This is deadlydaisy8o8's story. I am merely looking over and fixing any grammatical/punctual errors. Nothing more.

~~~~

AN/: Well guys, I was determined to get this one out to today, and here it is. Okay, I really spent the majority of the day working on the next chapter, but I figured I had to post this one before that because I would like to keep it in a relatively chronological order. Maybe when I'm finished with the story and I go through to do my "I've finished the story and now I have to fix all the weird grammar crap my reviewers and myself have pointed out," I'll switch chapter 7 with chapter 8, but until then you are going to be satisfied with this. Thank you to all who reviewed last chapter. It kept me a little happier in a time in my life when I wasn't so happy. I cranked this chapter out in the last couple of hours so bare with me. I do think it's easier to write Sam and Tucker, just because they don't deal with anything that I haven't and are my age. If you guys don't like the chapter, or think it needs more work, let me know I will be offended. However, I myself am satisfied with it. Honestly, it's one of those chapters that are just kind of moving things along. Okay, well that's all I have to say about this one. Enjoy!

~~~~

Running to the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 8: Vlad is Everywhere

by: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 10:49 PM

Edited: Monday, July 5, 2010, 9:59 PM (because the characterization was off and I needed to switch who said what)

Edited: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 8:18 PM

Revised by: MerciLani @ Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 6:47 PM

----

IMPORTANT: If you did not read the author's note, you need to know that this chapter is slightly out of chronological order. This chapter takes place after Danny had woken in Vlad's but before Vlad has gone to 'talk' to Jack and Maddie. You can't say you were thrown off by the time it took place now because I warned you. Okay, please continue.

----

Sam's P.O.V

I walked out the front doors of the school, shooting glared at anyone who whispered as I went by. It hadn't taken long for the information to get around; though I wasn't sure who exactly spread that Tucker and I kissed. I had heard a lot of variations of what actually happened. It ranged from us having been simply talking, to us having been caught having sex. Yeah, leave it to the high school cheerleaders to crank out those really amusing ones.

None of that really mattered to me though. I was worried about Danny. He hadn't been in school today. I was scared at first but Tucker said that Danny would need a day to recover. I supposed he was right. That hadn't stopped me and Tucker from calling whenever we got the chance though. Finally, we couldn't leave any more voice mails or text messages because Danny's phone ran out of memory.

I felt like shit, and there wasn't a lighter way to put it. I didn't know what to think about what happened between Tucker and I. We'd been seen in the school together today obviously, but we weren't doing anything! We were just talking, but of course everyone blew things out of proportion. They said we were getting together and we didn't care about Danny. His absence today didn't go unnoticed either.

We did care about Danny though, that was all that we had been doing all day, sending texts and voice-mails. We even tried to call Jazz, but she wasn't picking up either. I was worried out of my mind, and so was Tucker. He hadn't made one derogatory comment about girls all day!