Not Quite Chat Roulette

This is NOT my fanfic. This is deadlydaisy8o8's fanfic. I am merely editing grammatical and punctual errors. Enjoy.

~~~~

AN:/ No it's not long. No nothing too exciting happens. Yes I did try to make it less awkward and a little more lengthy without any success. You see there is this thing called school that started up again and it takes up most of the time I would be writing. Plus Marching Band practices are getting into full swing too. Plus everyone is getting on my back about applying for college when I can't tell from one college to the next. I still have about 18 hours of community service to obtain before I can graduate. And I have this super huge art project that I'm trying to figure out. But enough with my pity party. Along with all that I was really dreading writing this chapter because to me, it felt like a chore. I am way more excited to get going on the next chapter so hopefully, that will get to you sooner. By the way, I don't know how long the next chapter will be, but it will be either Tucker's or Sam's P.O.V. . And then the one after that will be in either Jack or Maddie's P.O.V. . So hold your freaking horses about getting around to the P.O.V's, it's coming. Please be patient. So now that I've yelled at you all when you have done absolutely nothing wrong. Enjoy the small update. I'm working on the next one, I really am.

~~~~

Running to the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 23: Not Quite Chat Roulette

By: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 5:54 PM

Edited: Monday, September 20, 2010, 5:18 AM (because one sentence makes a big difference as far as what Jazz thinks about their parents.)

Edited by: MerciLani; Saturday, November 24, 2018, 2:01 AM

~~~~

Small Note: The webcam on Danny's laptop is detachable.

~~~~

Jazz's P.O.V.

It was very gray outside. You know that type of day that the atmosphere itself seems depressed? It was that sort of day today. The sidewalks outside were wet from a light rain that had come down last night. The water was still there because the sun had never come out to dry it all up.

The window in my dorm was fogged up around the edges which made it hard to get a good look outside anyway. I tried to pull myself back to the homework on my open laptop, but I knew I was only fooling myself. I wouldn't be able to get anything done, not when I was so focused on Danny.

He hadn't called me since I saw him last and that worried me. I thought he would have at least called once to let me know how he was doing or to talk or something. There could be a reason he hadn't checked back with me. What if he hadn't called because Vlad wasn't letting him? What if he needed me and I wasn't there to help him?

I blinked again and sighed, turning to look at a different corner of my dorm. I couldn't think like that. When I had seen Danny, he looked like he was doing okay. I mean, yeah he had been upset and stuff, but he seemed to have been well taken care of. Danny didn't look like he was being forced to do anything or like he was fighting any sort of control.

He hadn't called because... well, I don't know why, but it wasn't because he was in trouble. He would have found a way to get a hold of me if he really needed it. The fact that I hadn't heard from him though was making me nervous. I would have called him, but I didn't have Vlad's number and I didn't want to call the parents to ask for it.

I slumped in my spinning chair a little and turned back to my laptop. I wasn't fooling anyone, I was getting nowhere with this homework. Might as well turn off my computer. I could try again later when my mind wasn't so preoccupied. I moved to hit the start button when I saw a speech bubble pop up above the toolbar on the right-hand side of the screen.