Chapter 1 - Unexpected Places

Remember, this is not my story. This is deadlydaisy8o8's story. I am copying it from Fanfiction.net. I own nothing.

~~~~

AN/: Okay people, I am a major fan of anything revolving around a Vlad and Danny Father-Son relationship. I have spent months reading astounding pieces such as Checkmate by Pearl84 and A Vent Comes to Haunt by Miriam1. (You may notice that I underlined the titles as is required to do for novels. If you have read either of these stories you will know that they have earned their underlined status.) For some time now, I have wanted to write my own VD-FS story. I can't help but be intrigued by the pair. So here is my attempt at the duo, though I am positive it will seem pitiful next to great authors like Pearl and Miriam. I am unsure about how frequent my updates for this will be. Those reading "Welcome to the Last Resort" are surely frustrated with me for posting this story without a respective update for the other. But I must say I am being hit with a rather large wall of writer's block. Bare with me on this one, guys. Okay then, I guess that's all I have to say.

~~~~

Running To the Enemy's Arms

Chapter 1: Unexpected Places

By: deadlydaisy8o8

Originally Uploaded: Monday, May 31, 2010, 6:29 PM

Revised: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 8:11 PM

*Grammatical Errors Repaired (by MerciLani): Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 4:27 AM*

Edited by: MerciLani; Sunday, November 25, 2018, 11:30 PM

~~~~

IMPORTANT: I, in no way, support the pairing you are about to read. I'm using it as a plot device, and I will not be dwelling on the pair. I only intend to touch on it for the first chapter. If you find yourself so sickened with this pairing, go ahead and scroll to the bottom. There I will write a brief summary of what happens in this chapter so you are not forced to read it. I know there is no possible way for the two to end up together, and I don't even like the pair. I just couldn't think of any alternatives. Yes, I am purposely not telling you what the pairing is so you will have to at least give it a try. Though please do not be put off by this first chapter as this is going to be a Vlad-Danny centered fic. I highly encourage you to skip to the next chapter if you really hate this one. Thank you for your time.

~~~~

Tucker's P.O.V.

Danny had his ghost powers for two years now. He had gotten a lot more versed in the use of his powers over those two years. He could make ten of himself now, and he was working on teleporting. The guy never caught a break anymore either. It seemed like he was always fighting ghosts. He never let me or Sam help him if he could prevent it though. The fact annoyed us to no end. No matter how many times we tell him that we're there for him, no matter what dangers there are, he won't ask for help. It's worse because we know he needs it. The way those black lines are practically tattooed under his eyes... Sam and I are both sure he's losing enough sleep that it's unhealthy.

He acts like he's in a war zone all the time. It's never safe to try to sneak up on him either because if you do, the results are not pretty. Dash found that out the hard way when he tried to sneak up on Danny and give him a surprise beating. As soon as Dash's hand so much as brushed Danny's shoulder, Danny whipped around and punched him in the face. That one punch, unfortunately for Dash, had him out cold. Even though I thought Dash deserved it, Danny was a mess because he had hurt an 'innocent person'. Yeah right, Dash is the farthest thing from innocent in this school.