Chapter 12

Recap: "You're so cute when you're nervous," He says, his voice brightening as he presses a kiss to my forehead and backs away, leaving me stunned, mouth agape. "Close your mouth jagiya, you'll catch flies," He chuckles, using his finger to push my mouth closed, before turning and leaving me alone. Did he just- that little mother- ugh! I can't believe he just did that! I'll get him back. And I know exactly what I'll do.

Mari's POV

I examine myself in the mirror, debating on whether or not I should go through with this. Ah screw it, he messed with me, now it's my turn to mess back. I take one last glance at myself, before taking a deep breath and poking my head out the door. I hesitantly step out, and walk a few steps, my shoes clacking against the hardwood. I make my way downstairs, my eyes peeled for my boyfriend.

"M-mari?" I turn around, blushing as Baekhyun gapes at me.

"Ne."

"W-what happened to you?" He asks, his voice cracking slightly, and I blush.

"Is it that bad?" I ask and he shakes his head rapidly.

"Ani! Ani! It's just, different. May I ask why?"

"I'm trying to mess with Chanyeol. Wanna help?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes, chuckling.

"Alright, I've got nothing better to do," He shrugs and I smile, grabbing his hand and pulling him out to the living room. "What do I have to do?" He asks and I open my mouth to answer, but I catch a glimpse of messy hair coming around the corner and don't have time to explain before Chanyeol walks out. I jump on Baekhyun's laugh and begin messing with his hair.

"Oppa! Why is your hair so soft?" I giggle, raising my voice in pitch, causing Baekhyun to blush.

"Uh, I don't know. I guess because I wash it?" I giggle, glancing at Chanyeol, who is staring at us in shock.

"Oh hi jagiya! Didn't see you there!" I giggle and Kai peeks his head out from behind the giant, smirking.

"Well lookie here," He chuckles, winking at me, but it's not in a perverted way, so I'm assuming he's in a good mood now.

"W-what are you doing?" Chanyeol asks, his voice also higher in pitch.

"We're just, hanging," I say, shuffling a bit on Baekhyun's lap, causing him to clear his throat.

"Don't do that," He whispers and I giggle.

"Mian," I whisper back and I notice Chanyeol's frown deepen. He probably thought we were whispering about him or something.

"Baekhyun, I still haven't seen your room," I say and Baekhyun's eyes widen.

"Mari, don't take this too far," He whispers to me, but I ignore him.

"Why don't you give me a tou-" I cut off in a gasp as Chanyeol rips me off Baekhyun's lap. "Hey what are you-" I break off in a shriek as Chanyeol tosses me over his shoulder and stomps out, leaving behind a laughing Kai and a very red Baekhyun. Chanyeol pushes open the door to his room and tosses me on the bed, slamming the door.

"What the hell Mari?" He exclaims angrily, causing me to flinch at the loudness of his voice.

"What?"

"What the hell was that?" He asks and I put on an innocent expression.

"What was what?" I ask and he groans in frustration.