Chapter 17

Recap: I close my eyes and try to go to sleep, hoping that when I wake up the pain in my head will be gone. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear a strange voice in my head. "Don't think we're done with you yet. This is just the beginning."

Suho's POV

I close the door to Mari's room and shakily walk back to my own. "Is there a garden here?". Mari's words echo in my head and I stumble to my room, falling onto the bed. Unwanted memories return and I cover my ears as voices enter my head as well.

"Suho." Her voice enters my head in a whisper and I feel tears threaten their way to the surface. "Joonmyeon help me, please."

"I'm sorry."

*Flashback*

"Are you ok?" I stare curiously down at the girl as she slowly opens her eyes and stares up at me.

"Where am I?" I'm surprised by how sweet and melodic her voice is as she speaks.

"No idea. We all showed up here randomly. You're the first girl to show up though. My name is Joonmyeon."

"I'm Areum."

​"Hajima!" Areum lets out a high pitched squeal as I hold corner her, water gun in hand. "Joonmyeon please don't!" She laughs, and I smirk, twirling the small plastic gun around my pointer finger.

"Don't what? Do this?" She lets out a squeal as I spray her with water, turning her face away.

"Yah Kim Joonmyeon! Michyeosseo? Jugeullae?" She leaps up, tackling me and snatching the gun from my hands, turning and blasting me with water.

"Truce!" I shout, shaking with laughter as she finally stops spraying me.

"Don't do that ever again," she says, pointing a finger at me as I rise to my feet. I walk forward and place my lips beside her ear.

"You mean this?" I quickly snatch the fun away when she's not paying attention and spray her once more, before running off.

"Yah!"

"We should give you a new name." I turn to Areum as we're laying on my bed, a slightly amused smile on my face.

"Waeyo?"

"For when we get out of here and go back home. You need a stage name because you're going to be famous," she says and I smile, chuckling slightly.

"Says who?"

"Says me that's who! You have an amazing voice and I will make sure it is heard!" she declares and I smile, pecking her cheek.

"Ok, then what should my stage name be?" I ask and she pauses, shrugging.

"Hmmm, how about, Suho?" I think for a moment, before wrapping my arms around her.

"I like it. Suho it is then."

"99, 100! Ready or not here I come!" I call, turning and walking down the stairs in search of my girlfriend.

"What're you doing Joonmyeon?" I turn to Lay who wheels into the room, Chen following silently behind him.

​"I'm playing hide and seek with Areum," I say and they both nod.