Chapter 4

Recap: "Well, I could help you guys, if you'd like," I say sonly and Tao smiles, nodding. "I'd love for you to help, but I'm not sure what all you can do for me," He chuckles humorlessly and I shake my head, wiping my still wet cheeks. "Something can always be done," I say and Tao smiles warmly. "Alright. Let's go."
Mari's POV
        "Go? Go where?" Tao asks, attempting to sit up, but failing and falling back onto his pillow, wheezing. "To get some fresh air. You look like you need it," I say, grasping his arm and helping him up. Kris rushes to help me and lets Tao lean on him. I quickly rush to help, but Kris shakes his head. "It's no trouble! I can help," I say, but he shakes his head again. "Ok," I sigh, before stepping forward. "Follow me." We begin a slow walk down the stairs, Kris being extra careful so Tao doesn't fall. Finally, we reach where I wanted to go. I open the door and motion for them to walk in first. They do and I close the door behind us, pointing to the water. "Hot springs have been used for medical use before. Maybe this will help you a little. I'll turn around and you get undressed, then go in the water," I say and Tao stares at me incredulously. "Oh it's fine. I won't see anything," I say and he stares warily at me. "I don't know," He trails off, glancing at the water, then back at me. "Just do it," I say, then turn around, leaving no room for arguments. I hear the sound of clothing being removed, and the a small splash. "You too Kris oppa!" I call and I hear what sounds like someone stopping their foot. "Just do it," I order, rolling my eyes and it takes a few moments before I hear him remove his clothes and hop into the pond. 

        I turn around as Tao cowers behind a rock, blushing a bright red. Kris just scowls at me, crossing his arms over his chest. Wow, he has some nice arms. Wait, what am I saying? I blush and look down, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. As I glance back up, I notice Kris smirking. He motions to the water, then to me. I cock my head to the side in confusion. "He wants you to get in," Tao speaks up, still hiding behind the rock. "Um, no I'm good," I say and Kris frowns, before smirking again, moving to get out of the water. "Alright alright I'll get it! Just, don't get out!" I say, waving my hands in front of me. He smirks victoriously and sinks back into the water. Blushing, I bite my lip and glance around. "D-don't look," I stutter nervously, before turning and stripping. I turn around, relieved to see that neither of them are looking. I rush to the pond and sink into the water until my chest is covered. Both boys turn around and Tao immediately blushes, looking away. Kris smirks smugly and motions to Tao. I guess he wants to know what to do next. "Um, Tao I want you to go all the way under water," I say and he glances up at me, frowning in confusion, but quickly looks away again, blushing. 

        "W-why?" He asks, his voice cracking. "Just do it." He sighs, but complies and submerges himself in the warm water. I notice Kris staring at me with raised eyebrows. I send him a confused look, and he just motions down. I glance down and gasp to see that I had forgotten to stay crouched down and had stood up, which meant the water came to right below my boobs. That also meant that I have been flashing both boys. I quickly sink down and move behind a rock, my face burning. Well that wasn't awkward at all. Tao reemerges and brushes his wet hair out of his eyes. "Now what?" He asks and I shrug, still blushing from before. "I'm not exactly sure. I don't know how hot springs are used for medical use, just that they are. Well, I think they are," I trail off and both boys stare at me incredulously. "Just, go over there where the steam is and, breath it in," I shrug and Tao frowns. "Um, is that safe?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Of course it is! Now do it!" I order, waving him away and he sighs, before swimming away and over to the steam. He glances back at Kris and me, before taking a deep breath and inhaling the steam. He does it a few more times and I immediately start to notice his face as it fills with color. Kris does too and a look of mild surprise covers his face. "Keep doing that Tao! You already look better!" I say and he glances at me, before continuing his actions.

        After a few minutes, he stops and swims over to us. I smile as I notice his movements are faster and his face is no longer the sickly pale color it was. "You look so much better Oppa!" I say and he grins. "I feel better! Listen, I'm not wheezing or coughing anymore!" He says, immediately coughing after. "Spoke too soon I guess," He sighs and I laugh. "But you are a little better than before. I think if you come down here and do that every day, you'll improve in no time!" I say and he grins, before hugging me. I guess he forgot we were naked though. He presses his body flush against me and I stiffen as I feel a little more of him then I ever wanted to. "Um, oppa," I trail off and he jumps back, his whole face red. "S-sorry. I forgot," He mumbles, glancing down. Kris smirks at him, shaking his head. "Ehem." I glance up to see Chanyeol standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on his face as he takes in the scene in front of him. Wordlessly, he turns and walks away somewhat angrily. "Oppa wait!" I call after him, but he's already gone, sighing, I start to stand, but then remember I'm not alone. "Look away," I say to them, before hopping out and slipping back into my, er, Chanyeol's clothes. I close my eyes as the boys get dressed, before turning to Kris. "Do you have a phone?" I ask and he nods, frowning. "Let me see it," I say, holding out my hand and he cocks his head to the side, as if asking why. "Just trust me," I say and he hesitantly hands me his phone. 

        I open it and download the same app I downloaded for Chen, before typing something. "This app allows you to type what you want to say. I downloaded it for Chen oppa too," The mechanical voice says and Kris stares at the phone, before snatching it out of my hands, slowly typing something and waiting, a doubtful look on his face. "Hello," the robot says and a grin spreads across Kris' face. "Cool," He types, before glancing up at me, then back at the phone. "Thank you." I smile and wave my hand in the air. "Don't mention it! Now, you should take Tao upstairs to rest a little, he's starting to look pale again," I say and he nods, before guiding Tao away. I walk back inside and make my way to my room when I'm stopped by someone. "So, what did you three do?"