Chapter 2

Recap: I examine all of the boys, my mood saddening. These poor boys all have different problems and they're stuck here alone. I make up my mind then and there that I will do everything in my power to help them. To cure them. And maybe, find a way to get home.
Mari's POV
I wake up the next morning, startled to find that I'm not in my usual room. This room is unfamiliar and has a strange odor. Then it all rushes back to me as I remember yesterdays events. My family's funeral, Iseul going missing, and ending up in the strange house with 12 strange boys. Sighing, I stand up and trudge to the closet, opening it to find nothing. I still haven't figured out how Chanyeol got the outfit from yesterday. I guess I should ask him if he has anymore. I stumble through the halls, desperately trying to remember which room is Chanyeol's. Suddenly, I collide head on with a hard body, falling to the floor. I brace myself for impact, but it never comes. Glancing up, I stare wide eyed at D.O., who is staring down at me curiously. "Who are you?" He asks, releasing me as I get my footing back. "My name is Mari. We met yesterday, remember?" I ask slowly and he frowns deeply, before hesitantly nodding. "Y-yes, I think I do. Ugh it hurts to much to think!" He groans, before stomping off. "W-wait! I'm lost!" My voice trials off quietly as D.O. keeps walking. Sighing, I turn around, only to look straight into a pair of dark eyes.

Yelping, I jump back a step, placing my hand to my chest. "Kai! Don't do that to me!" I say, trying to calm myself. "Did you say you're lost?" He asks, smirking and I take a step back. "Yes, why?" I ask as he steps forward. "I can help you. Where are you trying to go?" He asks, stepping even closer to me. "C-chanyeol. I'm looking for Chanyeol," I say, feeling very uncomfortable at his closeness. Suddenly, his smirk turns to a scowl. "Oh yeah? And what's so great about Chanyeol? We can have way more fun, right?" He sneers, lunging forward and pinning me against the wall with his arms on either side of my head. "K-kai, please. You're too close," I say, placing my hands on his chest to lightly push him away, but that only makes him angrier. "Is something wrong with me? Does it bother you that I'm this close?" He snarls and I jump slightly. Why is he so mad? All I said was he's too close. Has he never heard of personal space? "Kai calm down. Maybe she just likes breathing her own air. Back off," I hear someone say and Kai stiffens, before spinning around to face the owner of the voice. "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do if I don't? What can you do in a wheelchair?" He sneers and I look over his shoulder to see Lay rolling his eyes. "I could run over your foot a few times," He deadpans and I giggle, causing Kai to snap his icy gaze back to me.

"Shut up," He hisses and I bite my lip, gulping silently. Ok ok, breathe Mari. You said you'd help everyone, so now, help him calm down. "I'm sorry Kai. Just breathe and it will all be alright," I say, flashing a grin and pecking his cheek, causing him to blush bright red, and blink a few times, before stepping back and bowing. "Mian haeyo!" He says, before running off. Wow, that worked? "I've never seen anyone get him out of his anger phase. Once he's mad, he stays that way until his tantrum is done. Nothing we can do about it," Lay says, smiling and I shrug. "Well, maybe there is now," I say, smiling slightly. "So, did I hear you were looking for Chanyeol?" He asks and I blink, before nodding. "Oh, um yes! Do you know where his room is?" I ask, biting my lip as Lay grins. "Down the hall and to the right. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find Chen." And with that, he wheels away, leaving me alone. Shrugging to myself, I follow Lay's instructions and end up outside a door labeled Chanyeol. Well that could've saved me a lot of trouble. Knocking softly, I push open the door to find a clean room, well, besides the bed. The blankets are twisted up around a lump. Tousled hair is poking out of the blankets. Smiling slightly, I turn to quietly shut the door, but I step on a floor board that creeks loudly, causing Chanyeol to stir and sit up.

"Mian haeyo Chanyeol! I was just coming to ask you something, but I'll come back when you're awake," I rush to say, moving to close the door when a voice stops me. "No it's alright. I won't be able to sleep again, plus I should be getting up anyway. What did you need?" He asks, his morning voice rattling me. Why do guys always have sexy morning voices? Biting my lip, I try not to check him out as he stands and reveals his abs, but I can't help it. My eyes are drawn to them as they rake his naked chest. "Mari? You there?" He asks, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I quickly look away, blushing, hoping that he didn't notice. Unfortunately, the smirk on his face tells me that he did. "Huh?" I ask stupidly. Pabo! "You said you had to ask me a question?" He asks, holding back a smile. "Oh! Right! I was wondering where you got the clothes I wore yesterday and if you had anymore. That outfit is dirty and needs to be washed," I say, rubbing my arm awkwardly. He smiles as he slips a shirt on. "Sorry, I don't have another. That outfit just appeared on my bed yesterday." At first, I thought he was being sarcastic, but the serious look on his face tells me otherwise.