Chapter 13

Recap: "I gotta find Baekhyun and apologize," I say, and his face softens. He nods, but glances at my outfit. "Um, would you mind changing first?" He asks and I laugh. "Of course. Anything for you jagi." "I'm thinking a turtle neck, some jeans, gloves, and boots! Ooh and a hat!" He says and I send him an incredulous look. "Ok maybe not anything.

Mari's POV

After a small argument with Chanyeol over what I should wear, we finally settled on an outfit and I left in search of Baekhyun. "Baekhyun oppa! Eodie?" I call, sighing as he is no where to be found. "Aish where is-" I cut myself off as I hear soft singing. I follow the noise down the hall and into the dance studio, to find Baekhyun sitting at a piano, playing a song and singing along. Has there always been a piano in here? "Oppa," I call out softly, causing his head to snap up so hard I thought it was going to snap his neck.

"M-mari! How long have you been standing there?" He asks, a blush apparent on his cheeks and I smile.

"Not long. Wae? Are you embarrassed to let others hear you sing?" I ask and his blush deepens, confirming my question. "Aww Baekhyun oppa you're singing is good! There's no need to be embarrassed!" I laugh and he blushes even more, clearing his throat.

"Did you need something?" He asks and I laugh at his attempt to change the subject.

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize, for earlier," I say, my smile dropping and my face turning serious. He looks up in surprise, obviously not expecting that.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" He asks, his eyes following me as make my way across the room and sit beside him on the piano bench.

"Because, I didn't think about your feelings before pulling my little stunt earlier. I didn't think about how my actions would effect you. All I thought about was getting back at Chanyeol oppa. So, mian hae, for messing with you," I say and he's quiet for a minute, before his face molds into a bright rectangle shaped smile.

"Gwenchana Mari. I wasn't mad. Confused, yes. but I was never mad or upset at you in any way," He says and I smile softly at him.

"Will you sing me a song?" I ask, causing his smile to drop and his eyes to widen.

"Ani! I couldn't!" He blushes and I pout.

"Awww come on oppa! Jebal? For me?" I add as much aegyo as I can to my voice, causing Baekhyun to blush even more.

"A-arasso." I cheer quietly, watching him expectantly as he clears his throat and cracks his fingers, before gently placing them on the keys. By the time he is done, my jaw has hit the floor and I stare at him with wide eyes, causing him to shift uncomfortably.

"Was it that bad?" He asks, self consciously and I shake my head vigorously.

"Ani ani! It was amazing!" I exclaim and he smiles slightly, blushing.

"Gomawo," He mumbles and I smile.

"You should sing for the guys sometime. Ooh and maybe if Jong In is in a good mood I could get him to dance! We could have like a talent show or-"

"Ani I couldn't do that!" Baekhyun cuts me off, his eyes wide.

"Huh? Waeyo?" I pout slightly, causing him to look away, blushing.

"I'd be too nervous. I'd embarrass myself in front of everyone," He mutters and I frown.

"Hmmm, I see. Well, then we're just going to have to work to get you over your stage fright!" I declare, causing him to look at me, shocked.