029. Ghost Face.

"Seriously guys, this isn't funny. Someone died this weekend." I said, as I sat at the Hellfire table.

"Come on, she made your life a misery. She was never nice to you or any of us." Gareth said.

"Doesn't mean you have to be so callous about the fact that she was brutally murdered this weekend. Two kids in two months. You know what that means." I argued, obviously rattled.

"Sweetheart, this ain't Woodsboro." Eddie said, with a wide smile.

"No, it may just be shitty old Hawkins, but that doesn't mean someone isn't potentially trying to play off their own version of Ghost Face." I said.

"Wait, you're serious aren't you?" Eddie asked.

"I am. Deadly. Two kids from this school. Both shitty people sure..... but they were stabbed to death." I said.

"How do you know it's Ghost Face?" Eddie asked.

"I don't. I said a version of." I said.

"It's a wild theory." Eddie mused, with a satisfied grin.

"As wild as two kids dead in a month, both went to this school, and were horrible to us in particular? Won't be long before someone thinks it's one of us." I said.

I leaned back in my chair, and stretched a little, my white crop T-shirt riding up slightly, feeling Eddie's eyes on me, as they often were.

I didn't mind it really, he wasn't looking at me in a negative or sleazy way; no, he always just seemed to unabashedly admire me.

Even though, I was always so unsure as to why.

"Is it you?" Jeff asked, with a grin.

"Sure, cause I'd tell you wouldn't I?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Nice tits, Thomasin. They grow in over summer?"

We all turned to see Jason Carver hovering by the table and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you even looking?" Eddie asked.

"Hard not to notice those perky little bad boys when she's flexing them for the whole cafeteria." Jason said, smirking.

"Her face is up top, perv. Remember that." Eddie warned.

"And if she wants to flex them, she fucking can. Doesn't give you any right to look." He added.

"It's fine Eddie. He grew into a fine, giant tit over summer too apparently." I said, as the guys all snorted with laughter.

"I mean, you've always been one, it's just you filled out a little." I added, turning to Jason, looking him in the eyes.

Eddie simply grinned devilishly, and shrugged.

"What she said, Carver." He said, sounding satisfied.

"Eat shit, Munson." Jason spat, before storming off.