I hope (Ai x reader)

Harro Harro.... this is my first story so... Forgive my wrong grammars... Onto the story O 7 O

P.S. I don't own Uta no prince-sama

(c) to the owner of the photo

This is getting awkward... I mean really awkward. Every time when I'm with Ai, my heart skips a beat and every time he speaks I feel like melting even though he's an android. Ai is my senpai for like a year and a half now. To be honest, I really wanted to confess but I don't have the courage and the guts to do it. I tried to confess once but it failed because Ranmaru-senpai and Camus-senpai started arguing. Reiji-senpai tried to stop them but couldn't. So he was hoping Ai could stop them, which eventually it did.

I was in the room listening and playing my (favorite instrument), I suddenly got bored of playing my instrument and decided to take a stroll outside. It was night and the wind is cool and fresh. I like walking at night. I like watching the starts twinkle and looking at the moon. I stopped by the lake and I look at the reflection of myself.

"Do you think will Ai-senpai will like me?" I thought. I suddenly felt my face heat up and I began to realize that I'm blushing. I shook my head to get rid of my blush.

I sighed at my own reflection and look up at the sky "I think Ai-senpai likes Nanami... The way he looks at her... The way he talk to her..." I started to feel my tears streaming down to my cheeks "I feel like an idiot for falling in love with him" I wiped my tears away. Then I heard a voice singing from afar. That voice, is too familiar to me. I went to follow that voice. I suddenly stopped on my tracks when I saw a very familiar figure... Cyan hair, fit figure, and Cyan eyes. Ai-senpai. At night. Singing. I want to greet him and ask him something but he was singing, singing Winter Blossom. My favorite song... I listened to him singing. I sang along with him quietly so that he won't realize I'm watching him.

".... Bye bye, my dear...." at that hit me... a lot... Because I always think I have no hope to be with Ai-senpai. Because I know Ai-senpai likes Nanami than me, I'm not a rebellious person. If Ai-senpai is happy with Nanami, I should be happy also. I respect his decisions even though it hurts a thousands time. My eyes started to water again at that part.

".... Kimi ga suki datta... HONTO suki datta...."

"I love you Ai.... I really love you..." I thought to myself, this makes me feel like crying-- no... I AM crying right.

".... Promise to you..."

I realized that the song is over. I wipe my tears and fan myself for a second and walk up to him. "That was great Ai-senpai!" I complimented. Ai stares at me for a moment and he opened his mouth to speak.

"I was just practicing..." He said bluntly. It was cute when he talks so blunt, it made me giggle. But I can see it a while ago. He's singing it with all his heart. Well of course it's part of being an idol but this time, it's like... He's singing it for someone... I don't if it's her he's singing about.

"Nee... Ai-senpai" He blinked and 'hm'-ed at me. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright... Don't screw up this time! Tell him about your feelings!" I thought to myself. I still don't have the courage to do it but I have to.

He looked at me with his blank eyes... Augh! Stop looking at me with those Cyan eyes Ai! "Good luck..." that's all I said to him and jog back to the dorm. Ai was just looking at me in confusion. I closed and locked the door behind me. I leaned on the door and slid down with my knees close to my chest.

"Why can't I say it...? Why can't I say I love him?" I began crying again for the third time. I let all my tears out until I'm all teared out. I lay myself on my bed and starts to doze off.