Special Schedule (Ai x reader)

Ai. Ai Mikaze. A strict android who always give you tight schedules. Very, very tight schedule. A schedule that would ran you out of energy and sleep forever. Your schedule is almost the same as Syo and Natsuki's. Who would follow that tight and strict schedule every day? But other than that he's sweet and kind. But you kept it as a secret. You don't want everybody to know that you're in a relationship with a robot.

As another wonderful day came, you made my way to the bathroom, looking myself in front of the mirror. Damn you have a massive bed hair and a drool stain on the side of your lips. Looks like someone his having a sweet dream. You look like cavewoman. You took off your sleeping clothes and stepped in the shower to take a nice bath. As you were about to reach your towel, you suddenly realized that you didn't bring your towel with you. Anyone know that feeling? Forgot to bring your towel with you in the bathroom?

Since you're the only one in the room, you began top skip to your bed to get your towel but a door suddenly opened revealing Ai standing on the doorway with an expressionless face.

"Ai! Get out I'm changing!" He just stood there with annoyed eyes, "Can't you at least knock before you come in?! Also close your eyes!"

"I did, three times but you didn't answer." Ai said bluntly. You threw some of your shoes at him to make him get out of your room but that didn't work, he easily dodges all of it. "Hurry up... We're leaving in ten minutes the place we're going is very far. Oh and wear this," he placed a blue dress on the bed, "Why should I wear this?"

"Because I say so.." He said bluntly before closing the door. You turned your attention to the dress and looked at it "it looks cute..." You thought

As you inish getting ready, you put on your black flat shoes and head to the gate. He's wearing a white long sleeved polo with a neck tie. He looks like a businessman. When he wear his default clothes, he looks like a normal teenage boy. But when he wore a polo shirt with a neck tie... Damn he looks like a businessman.

"Took you too long..." he gave you a bored stare and looking at you from head to toe like he's studying you. "What is it Ai?" He shook his head, "Just get in the car..." he demanded and I followed.

As both of you arrived the destination, Ai told you to stay inside the car first, so you nodded at him and left. You pulled out your smartphone and played temple run 2 to avoid boredom while waiting for Ai. 30 minutes passed, Ai still didn't came back. You were about to dial his phone number but the friver opened the car door and stepped aside.

As you step out of the car, the driver asked youto follow him. You nodded slightly and he began to walk. While you were walking, you heard a violin music somewhere and you're now stepping on a red carpet with flower petals scattered on the carpet and candle everywhere. The driver stepped aside and bowed slightly.

You continued to walk until you saw Ai, standing by the table with a fancy suit holding a bouquet with a soft smile on his face. Your face began to heat up. He walked towards you ad gave you the bouquet which you gladly accepted it.

"Ai, w-what's the meaning of this?" You stuttered. Ai just gave you a sweet smile and pulled out a chair for you to sit down like a gentleman.

"Seriously Ai, what's with all this?"

"Nothing, I want to spend some time alone with you. Im sorry if the schedule is really tight," you grabs both of his hands and holds his hand "its okay Ai, I don't care if the schedule is tight or not, as long as I'm with you its enough!" You leaned over to kiss him on the nose. Ai's cheeks began to turn pink. You giggled at him for his cuteness. Ai stood up from his seat and pulled you towards him to kiss you passionately.

"I love you... (Y/N)..."

"I love you too... Ai..." You smiled softly and caressed his cheek gently

And thus you two shared another kiss.
_______________
Actually this is for my Best Friend Fuyumi-cchi!!

This is a gift for her.

But I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. I ran out of plot so I am sorry if it's not good.