Love Triangle (Tokiya x Reader x Otoya)

You're in your room, composing a song for Tokiya and Otoya for next week's deadline. Otoya suddenly opened the door with a huge smile on his face, "(Y/N)!! Otoya hugged you and spin around. You suddenly felt dizzy and you told him to put you down.

"What is it Otoya-kun?" Otoya showed you a guitar case and he opens it. Your eyes sparkled when you his brand new guitar. "Wow Otoya-kun! You finally bought your favorite guitar!" Otoya nodded happily and scratched his cheek, "W-well of course! I work hard for this, I thought I wouldn't buy this guitar because it's so expensive but you keep on encouraging me to work hard for it. Thank you (Y/N)!" you waved your hand in front of your face.

"No need to thank me Otoya-kun, I didn't do anything other than encouraging you to work hard for it." Otoya smiled softly and hugged you again. "What would my life be without you (Y/N)?" you blinked in confusion and started to blush.

"Otoya-kun...?" He pulled away slightly and looked deeply into your (e/c) orbs.

"Etto... (Y/N)... I wanted to tell you something, I wanted to tell this for a long time but I don't have the guts to tell you this but now I do! (Y/N)!" he grabbed both of your hands. "I... Li-" he was cut off by his phone ringing in his pocket. Otoya cursed under his breath and pulled away to answer the phone call. You tilt your head in confusion and looked at him. After talking to someone on the phone, he shoved his phone back into his pocket "Gomen... Shining-san called me to his office, I'll tell you later, ne?" you nodded. He smiled once again and gave you a peck on the forehead.

Your cheeks turned pink again and touched your forehead, "Gee, what was that for?" you muttered. Your felt your phone vibrating in your pocket and you opened it.

"(Y/N)-san, please meet me in the garden, now. I have something to show you - Ichinose Tokiya."

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

As you arrived, you saw Tokiya kneeling down by bushes with flowers. He looked at the flowers and plucked it, "Tokiya-kun...?" Tokiya turned and saw you standing behind him.

"Glad you came (Y/N)-san," he smiled at you like a prince charming. You felt you self blushing because of his smile. You looked away to hide your blush. Tokiya chuckled at your blushing face and he held your chin to make you look at him then he lets go.

"I have to tell you something," his tone suddenly went serious. Of course if Tokiya is serious then you should be serious too. His beautiful turquoise eyes staring at you (e/c) orbs. "Wh-what is it Tokiya?" He just stared at you deeply into your eyes and slowly leans in.

As he continued to lean in he whispered something against your lips.

"Su-"

"Tokiya! What are you doing here with (Y/N)?" Tokiya suddenly pulled away and turned to the guy with red hair.

"Otoya-kun?!" The red haired walked towards Tokiya with an angry face.

You looked at the two of them glaring each other. The two started arguinng in front of you. You tried to stop them but it didn't work, you had enough of this childish fight. So you stood between them "Stop it you guys! Can one of you explain why are you guys fighting over me?!"

They stayed silent for a moment until Tokiya spoke "(Y/N)..." he looked at Tokiya mentally sending him a message which Otoya received it and nod. Tokiya walk on your left while Otoya on your right. They leaned closer to your ears and whispered, "(Y/N), we like you..." Your eyes widened as they confessed. They stood in front of you again, looking at you.

"So... Who are you going to choose?"