Share (Ren x Reader x Masato)

"Masa-chan! Ren- chan!" A child you cried. The two of them heard your cries and quickly ran towards you. They kneeled down beside you, looking at your scratch on your knee. You cried because it hurts so bad.

"Ren, lets bring her to the clinic." Ren nodded and crouches down in front of you, giving you a piggyback ride. You stood up with a help of Masato and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Masato is right beside you holding your hand.

After the scratch is treated, the nurse said that you shouldnt move your leg too much. She left to get you a medicine for your scratch. But because of your stubbornness you moved your leg and you winced in pain. Masato and Ren held both of your hand. "You should move your leg to much (Y/N) Masato said with a concern tone.

"But I wanna walk!" You pouted. "And it hurts..." Ren chuckled and kissed your knee, "is this better?" you smiled and laughed at him before nodding.

"Nee nee! Masa-chan, Ren-chan, lets star watching tonight!" The two boys nodded with a smile on their face.

As night came, the three of you are in the field, not far from your home not Masato's nor Ren's. The three of you and you between them watched the stars twinkling above the sky. "The stars are pretty ne?" You asked the both of them. They nod at the same time. You stretched out your hand towards the stars, trying to reach them.

"Masa-chan, Ren-chan," the two looked at you "let's not leave each other!" You exclaimed happily. The two blinked and looked at each other.

"Yeah, lets stay together..." Masato said, smiling softly.

"I agree..." Ren said.

You smiled widely holding out your pinky towards them. They lock their pinky with yours and Masato and Ren's pinky locked each other.

"Promise never leave each other?" you looked at both of them. "We promise."

The three of you really stayed together. The three of are like siblings who had a tight bond to each other.

As time passed by, you and Masato learned how to play the piano. You learned how to play saxophone because Ren taught you. Ren and Masato are your two most important persons in your life. Thus, you began to develop feelings for them

And now, the three of your are now professional Idols.

"Masa-chan!" You knocked his room waiting for his reply or to open the door. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, holding a kanji brush. You showed him a music piece that you wanted to play.

"Can you help me with this? The notes are difficult." You gave him the music piece and he studied it. "Hm, I never played this before but alright." You smiled at him and bowed. "Thank you Masa-chan!" the nickname made you giggle because it doesn't fit him anymore but it still cute when you call him that. He patted your head and closed the door of his room.

He sat down on the chair by the piano and patted the space beide him. You sat beside him and placed the music sheets in front.

After a while you finally get the music note. You thanked him for teaching you. You grab the music sheets, excited to play this on your piano but Masato stopped you by grabbing your hand. You looked at him.

"(Y/N), I've been meaning to say this for a long time."

"What is it Masa-chan?"

"I... I fell in love with you..." He said confessed. A hint of pink color appeared on your cheeks and looked down.

"I.. I do too.." Masato's eyes widened and cupped your cheek. "Thank you for returning my feelings (Y/N)." he smiled softly and hugged you.

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

After Masato confessed you and left the room with your music sheet, you looked around to find Ren, flirting with a group of girls again. "Ren-chan!" You yelled his name. The girls turn their attention to you.

"Ah, Little Cat~" Ren cooed, you just looked at him with a straight face and then the girls began whispering and gossiping to each other about you.

"I thought Masa-chan and I told you to behave?" you crossed your arms at him and puffed your cheek. Ren chuckled and kissed your cheek. "That reaction of yours is cute (Y/N)-chan~" you blushed when he kissed your cheek and the girl gasped dramatically what Ren did.

"A-anyway, you said you're gonna tell me something..." Ren nodded and and turned to the group of girls. "I am very sorry ladies but I have to go with my Little Cat~" he gave them a flying kiss and a wink. Some of the girls fainted and some of them are fighting over the flying kiss.

"Let's go somewhere that's only the two of us." you shruged your shoulders and nodded.

As the two of you are completely alone. Ren turned to look at you and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Little Cat, you know you're the most important childhood friend in my life..." you nodded and he continued "so I want this friendship to take a whole new level." he said, standing a few inches in front of you. You know what he's talking about and it made you blush like a tomato.

"I love you (Y/N)..." Ren said in a husky tone. You looked into his beautiful eyes and he stared back.

"I do too... Ren..."

Ren smiled and held your chin. He leaned closer to kiss you on the side of his lips.

"Jinguji... (Y/N)..." Your eyes widened as you hear a familiar voice.

"M-Masa-chan...?!"

Masato gritted his teeth at Ren who is calmly giving him an annoyed face. He grabbed his collar with both hands, "What are you doing with my girlfriend?!"

You have to admit Masato calling you girlfriend is sweet but you're in a serious situation right now.

"I think you're picking the wrong girl. Little Cat is my girlfriend." Ren smirked, Masato narrows his eyes and turned to you.

"Care to explain?" Masato asked and you nodded.

"W-well... You see, I love the both of you. I love both of you so much. But I couldn't choose between you two. I'm so confused right now." You covered your face with you hands and cried. Masato and Ren looked at each other and nodded.

"We have decided," you looked at them with your teary confused expression "h-huh?"

"We decided to share..." they both said in unison.
♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

Ren X Reader X Masato requested by: Spiritrhythm