I couldn't see (Ringo x Blind!Reader)

You never thought that this would happen in your life. You don't want this. The only thing you can see is darkness. You can't see your surroundings completely.

Right now you're in the hospital bed, mumbling about why your blindness has overtaken you. You felt hot fresh salty tears coming out of your eyes. In other words, crying. You couldn't stop thinking why would god do this to you.

You heard a door slid open, you turned your direction to the sound of the door. You wished you wanted to see who the person but you're blind and you cursed the blindness. "Wh-who's there?" You asked, stretching your hand towards the direction until you felt a hand touching yours, "Wh-who's hands is this?"

"Ohayou-pu... (Your name)." The familiar morning greeting hit your thought, it's the morning greetings you always hear every morning.

"R-Ringo-san..." you said his name softly. You cover your face as you cried again, Ringo chuckled softly as he removed your hands away from your face. You could feel Ringo staring into your eyes, your heart's pace began to go faster, "R-Ringo-san... I'm sorry I couldn't look at you anymore, I'm sorry that I got blind!"

Ringo gave you a warm hug and caressing your head, "It's alright (Your name)-chan," you cried on his shoulder. He calmed you down by caressing your head and kissing your head. You indeed love this man.

Every time you see him in the halls, he gave you a sweet smile and pats your head when you achieve something. Every time you're down because you failed something, he cheered you up by making some funny moves or telling you a joke, he loved to see you happy and hear your laugh.

Your favorite part is that he always takes you out for sight-seeing. You admire the sight. But now since you're blind, you couldn't see the beautiful view in front of you. Especially the person you love in front of you.

"I guess I couldn't see your face right now, huh?" you looked down, clenching your fists in anger. He placed his hand above your hand and kissed your hand.

"You couldn't see my face but you can still hear my voice," He said softly, you could feel him he's smiling even though you're blind, "Don't worry (Your name)-chan, even though you're blind I won't leave you. I promise that." He gave you a warm hug again, your embrace him back and smiled on his shoulder.

"You know I can still dream about you in my sleep." You said and laughed, Ringo laughed with you and gave you quick on the lips.

"I love you, (Your name)-chan!"

"I love you too Ringo-san!"
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
I'm back guys! Here's Ringo x Blind!Reader oneshot!
Requested by: Rossihazel
I am sorry if the oneshot is short, please forgive my grammars also. I am not good in speaking in english. Q~Q
Anyway, that's all I got to say now, also don't forget to comment and vote.
Also yey! 4k views!! I am so happy! QwQ *cries in joy*
I hope you'll continue to read my stories!
Also please read Idol life (Ranmaru x Oc) if you want!
Okay I thank that's all I got to say now so.
See ya soon peeps! ^^
BaiBai~