Sleeping (Ranmaru x Reader)

It was another ordinary day when the president called you and Ranmaru to his office for another work. The president told you that you will have another photoshoot with Ranmaru Kurosaki tomorrow. You don't have complains about it so you nod casually and walked out with the spiky haired guy.

"Let's do our best tomorrow! Ne?" Ranmaru's back is faced towards you and walked away. "O-oy! Don't ignore me!" You flailed your arms and pouted, following behind him. He suddenly stopped and you accidentally bumped his back.

"Why are you following me pipsqueak?" An anime vein popped on the side of your head and hit his back, "I told you I am not a pipsqueak nor a small! You're just tall!" you exclaim. He just rolled his eyes and started walking again, you followed him to his room. "Oy (Y/N)! Stop following me!" You just shrugged and stopped following him.

The next day came, you hopped in place on your seat. "Are we there yet?" You asked.

"No..." Ranmaru answered

"Are we there yet?"

"No..."

"Are we there yet?"

"No..."

"Are we there yet?"

"Would you stop asking (Y/N)?! You're getting annoying!" Ranmaru growled.

"Aren't am I annoying to you already?" Ranmaru's eyebrow twitched, resting his chin on the palm of his hand and looking out on the window. You just laughed softly and listened to the music.

As you two arrived the place, the photographer said that he have to do something first and he has to edit some of the previous pictures. Which result to happy Ranmaru going to sleep on the couch.

While you, on the other hand, gets easily bored and you would bug someone to play or do something with you. And that someone is Kurosaki Ranmaru.

"Ranmaru~ let's do something!!" You said, poking Ranmaru's arm. Ranmaru groaned slightly and opened his one eye. "Go and do something by yourself, I'm sleeping." He said and closed his eyes again. You pouted and crossed your arms in a child way.

"Ranmaru! I wanna do something with you!" He knitted his eyebrows and sits up, "Wanna do something?" You nodded in delight. He grabbed a banana and grapes on the table and give it to you "Here! Eat all of this, this will keep you from boredom!" He lied down on the couch again, covering his eyes with his arm.

You blinked at him then pouted and put the banana and grapes where they belong.

"Ranmaru! I wanna do something!!" You whined, shaking him. His vein popped out on his head and sat up slowly, his aura became dark and looked at you. "You really wanna do something?" he said with his tone is dark and scary. You nodded in a slight fear And gulped. "Y-yes..." You replied in a high pitched voice.

After of a minute of scolding, you sat on the chair looking down on your lap while Ranmaru is sleeping on the couch. You looked at his sleeping face. But you being a stubborn girlx scolding is not gonna stop you from bugging him to do something with you. You tiptoed over him and you sat on his stomach. He groaned in pain and giving you a glare. "Come on Ranmaru! I wanna do something!!" Ranmaru calmed himself by sighing deeply.

"(Y/N)... You are the most annoying person I ever met other than Reiji," you gave him a peace sign and smiled at him. "So please can you just shut up already?" He said calmly, trying not to burst his fuse up.

"But I wanna do something!!" Ranmaru stayed silent.

Suddenly he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him, making you fall on his chest and stare into his mismatched eyes. "You're annoying at the same time cute when you're bored..." He said softly and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips. Your face heated up and looked away trying to hide your blush from him. "Wh-what did you just do?"

"Kissing you... What does it look like?" You looked away once again. He chuckled and puts his on arm on the back of his head while the other resting on your waist. "Lets just sleep until someone wakes us up." He said closing his eyes once again. You nodded and smiled before giving him a kiss on the nose and slept with him
____________________
Ranmaru x Reader requested by IzBatman
I hope you enjoyed it especially to IzBatman!
I know I posted that I would be posting the oneshots BEFORE Christmas but due to parties that I have to attend, I am sorry for posting this AFTER Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!