Secret (Ai x Reader)

Sorry for slow updates, I have to study hard because prelims is kinda a bit difficult (in my point of view) and prelims exams is kinda different from high school. So yeah, and here I am updating my new story

PLEASE ENJOY DESU~

P.S. at the same time i got bored lol-

==============================================================================

You and Ai have been best friends since high school and you secretly had a crush on him ever since when you knew you guys became classmates. As time pass by, Ai suddenly became, distant. You thought Reiji made him pissed and you know every time he's pissed, he wants a lone time.

You approached Ai sitting on his desk and looked out of the window. His greenish-blue eyes focused on cherry blossoms, dancing in the air. You realized that you just stared at him like an idiot and snapped back to reality "A-Ai..." he turned his attention to you with a deadpan face "can I ask something?" you asked. Ai nodded.

"Is something bothering you Ai? You've been distant the past few days," you put on your worried face "is there a problem? Maybe I can help" you said. Ai stood up and looked at you.

"Nothing, just many things in my mind." He said turning his head away to the window.

"Then how about we eat lunch at the rooftop" you smiled suddenly. Ai turned his back on you and went straight to the door.

"I have important things to do, you go ahead first or eat with Reiji. And I'll be going home late so walk home without me." He bluntly said and you watch him walk away from the classroom. You looked down and puffed your cheeks in disappointment.

Ai didn't show up the next class until dismissal and you couldn't stop thinking why Ai is being distant to you. You grabbed your belonging headed towards the door. As you stepped out of your classroom, Reiji called you and asked you if he wants to walk you home. You politely reject his offer and nodded then left.

You saw Ai in the front gate talking to someone from the car, you tried to get closer to Ai but you're afraid that he might caught you eavesdropping. So you narrowed your eyes and tried to read there lips. Guess what? No use. You can't understand what they're saying. You gave up and sigh and walk past them, not caring if Ai noticed you or not. You just pretend that you don't see him. And now, you're getting more curious than earlier.

The next day, you came into the classroom and darted your eyes to Ai's desk. He has not yet arrived.

Before the bell rings, the door slid open and you turn to see Ai who looks kinda normal but deep down within you, you know something is really wrong about Ai.

**TIMESKIP TO LUNCH**

As you pack your things and was about to open your bento but you saw Ai approaching you "Meet me at the rooftop after you're done eating, I'll be waiting." he said bluntly and went to the roof.

You ate your lunch quickly and rush to the rooftop to meet with Ai. Your heart began to pound hard and your legs starts shaking. You opened the rooftop door and you see a back facing you.

"Ai..." you called, he turned to you. You walk towards him and stopped in front of him with seriousness in your eyes "is there something you wanted to talk about? Tell me about?" Ai looked down.

You cupped his cheeks to turn his head towards you "Ai, if there's something to tell me you don't have to look away and look down. I've known you for who knows how long." Ai blinked and he removed your hands from his cheeks.

"(First name), promise me not to get mad?" you hold his head and caresses it. This made him blush slightly from your soft touch. You nodded "and promise me not to leave me after I tell you?" he looked at you.

"Ai, you've been telling me your problems since the beginning."

"But this is a different one unlike the others,"

"Alright... What are you gonna tell me?" you said as you let go of his head and stood straight.

He took a deep breath and looked at you "(First name), I'm sorry for keeping this as a secret. I'm an android," the silence filled the gap between you and Ai. You stood there shock and not knowing what to do "This is why I'm being so distant to you (First name),"

Silence filled the gap between you and him again. Ai opened his mouth to speak but you shut him up with a kiss. His eyes widened. You pulled away and stare deeply into his cyan eyes "Ai, I don't care if you're an android or not." you placed his forehead on his "I love you Ai... I love you." you closed your eyes and stayed like that for a few seconds until you felt a soft lips pressed against yours. You opened your eyes to see Ai kissing you. You blushed and kisses back and pulled away.

"S-sorry... I just... Like it, and I thought to myself to kiss you while your eyes are closed." he looked away adorably and you giggled. You cupped his cheek and smiled at him.

"It's alright Ai, you can kiss me anytime you want." Ai smiled and cupped your face and caresses it. He leaned and gave you a kiss passionately. You melted between his kisses and pulled away to see your blushing face.

"Aishiteru (First name)..." he gave you a kiss on the forehead. You hugged him and he hugged you back

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Well here's my another Ai x reader story.

sorry if it's suck because my brain suddenly ran out of ideas.

Anyway, I hope you like please vote and comment after you're done reading this.

And thus PRELIMS ARE ALREADY DONE *CHEERS*

Tokiya: Yuki-san, you still have some assignments to do

Ranmaru: three assignments to be exact

Me: Bossy =~=

Baibai~