I'm sorry Part 1 (Syo x Reader)

Warning: Tragedy and feels ahead
I don't own UtaPri and the picture goes to the creator
P.S. Try listening to any feels song while reading this (dunno if it will hit y'all)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot! I'm late for my date! I'm late for my date! (F/n) might get mad at me for being late... Again... This is the nth time being late for my date... Dang it. I told her to wait for me in the park, by the fountain. She might be waiting for me for like 20 min.

As I grab my fedora and ran outside, I ran pass the flower shop. I blinked and decided to buy her a bouquet for her. As I arrive, I saw (f/n) by the fountain. Wearing her (f/c) dress. It's fits her and it looked beautifully on her, I smiled to myself like an idiot and fix myself first and approached her with the bouquet behind my back. I cleared my throat "(f/n)" she turned to me and smiled and stood up. I started to blush madly and gave her the bouquet.

"Syo-kun... That's so sweet of you! I love it, thanks~!" She get the bouquet from me and sniffs it. A small light bulb popped out of my head. I grab one flower from the bouquet and I put it on behind her ear. She blinked and I tucked her hair behind her air and caress her face "beautiful." I said softly. She blushed and giggle. I want to hear her sweet voice, her sweet laugh and her sweet singing. It made me fall in love with her over and over again.

I intertwine my hand with hers like what couples do when they are dating and started to go from one place to another.

We did a lot of things today and it was fun. Even though we messed up for how many times, we just laughed at each other. "It's getting late, I should take you home now." She nodded and I just smiled at her.

As I walk her home, I started to think if I should tell her about my.... Sickness.... I don't want to worry her also... I don't want to see worry in her eyes. I'll just keep it all to myself.

"Nee (f/n), can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing Syo-kun, what is it?" She looked at me with her pretty eyes. I was having a hard time thinking of any questions, I'm such an idiot!

"Will you still love me even though I did stupid and crazy things that you don't like?" She nodded "will you still love me even though I made many mistakes?" She nodded "what ever happens, will you still love me?" This time, she didn't answer. I started to panic inside but it was stopped when two soft, small and warm hand touched my face. She looked at me with her (e/c) orbs, staring into my eyes.

"Syo-kun... No matter what happens my love for you won't change. Even when I'm mad at you my love for you won't change... Because, I love you Syo-kun." She hugged my torso and buried her face on my chest. I hugged her back and I don't want to let her go. But of course she has to go home.

I plop myself on the bed when I got home. I closed my eyes and putting my arms behind my head and smiled like an idiot. I suddenly felt something heavy on my body, I don't know. I opened my eyes and I found a Cyan haired guy above... Kinda reminds of......... Ai Mikaze?! He looked at me with annoyed eyes. Argh... When will Ai will stop sitting on me like a sofa?!

"You're late..." Ai said bluntly, I just looked at him. I don't wanna glare at him or else he might make my schedule more hectic.

"Well sorry, today is my day off until tomorrow, right? So I have the rights to go home late." He just looked at me blankly but I know he's pissed or annoyed. "Don't worry, tomorrow I'll go home by 7 pm." He sighed and got off of me. He went back to his side and lied down. Seriously.. He's one pain on the butt robot.

**Le timeskip to tomorrow**

I grab my fedora and looked at myself to see if there was something missing on me. Looks like I'm good to go. I knocked on (f/n)'s door and (f/n) opened the door. She turned her head to the parents that she'll be out with me for a day again. I waved at her parents they waved back.

"Nee Syo-kun..." I turned to her while holding her hand "can we go to the park?" I blinked for a few second and turned to her once again.

"Why?" I asked, she smiled warmly at me.

"I just want a normal date like normal couples do. Nothing special. Just a walk in the park maybe or lie down on the grass and watch the cloud moving." I smiled at her which made her blush every time, of course I nodded. Why would a boyfriend decline his girlfriend wants?

We went to the park and it seems like there's not much people. Well, it's a good thing I guess. Do you think this the time where I should tell her about my illness? She'll be so worried, and I don't want that. I wanted her to keep smiling even though I'm gone.

I suddenly turned my eyes to (f/n) and then she sat up with a look on her face. I sat up and asked her what's wrong. "Syo-kun... Do you still love me?" I blinked for a few seconds and nodded "I have to tell you something important..." I looked at her and I started to panic inside. My heart beats faster.

"I-I'm... Breaking up with you."

*silence* wait.... What....?

"I'm breaking up with you Syo-kun...." She closed her eyes and her tears starts to fall... I looked at her with disbelief and my heart just... Shattered into tiny pieces... Did she just say she's going to break up with me?

"I'm sorry Syo-kun!" She stood up and ran away.

====================================================================================

Harro~

Yeah I'm still at school and I just had a free time (which is I have 3 hours of free time. Actually it's our lunch break).

I'm gonna stop here because I only have 30 minutes left before my next period (which is history 1 UGH-) #CollegeLife is Hart hart! Haha!~

I'm gonna stop here because I won't be able to publish another story for like a week or so because of the assignment and requirements that the professors or teachers gave us-
Yeah... College life is hard.
Brain: yeah- you should study

Me: NUHHHHHHHHHH

baibai~