Warmth (Ai x Reader)

Warning: contains OOC
You have been warned
__________________________

Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming. Time flies so fast, you just can't believe it. You really really love December! Snowflakes falling on your head, kids and choirs singing some Christmas songs, Christmas lights in ever building and stores, December is your favorite month.

As you watch the snowflakes falling from the sky, you couldn't help but jump out of excitement. You grab your coat and scarf before walking out of the dorm. You smiled widely and watched the snowflakes falling to your head. You noticed a cyan haired by the bridge and you guessed that it was him... Mikaze Ai...

"Mikaze... senpai...?" You walk to the bridge to get a closer look on him. Ai turned his attention to you for a moment then back to the frozen river. "What are you doing here?" Ai asked.

"W-well, I was gonna play in the snow but then I saw you here by yourself..." Ai stayed quiet and sighed. Small cloud forming and faded after he breathe.

"Playing in the snow is a waste of time..." He said bluntly and turned around. You puffed your cheeks after he said that statement. You placed your hands on your waist and stood straight. "Playing in the snow is fun! You should try it Senpai! Try it!" You grab his arms and dragged him the place where there is more snow.

Ai stopped suddenly it made you look at him with a confused face "Senpai...?"

"According to my data, you can play in the snow by playing snowball, build snowman..."

"Do you wanna build a snowman~?" you suddenly sang. Ai looked at you weirdly as he continues "build a snowman, or make snow angels." Ai finished, you nodded and makes a snowball with your hands. "Then lets play snowball!" You threw the snowball at him and he easily dodges.

"Come on Ai-senpai! You should try it!" You said cheerfully, throwing another snowball at him. He dodges again "but I don't know how to play snowball" you stayed silent for a moment and then you facepalm

"Seriously Ai-senpai? You don't know how to play? It's very simple!" You ran to him and bend down. "Just make a ball shape with your han and tadah! A snowball!" How showed him the snowball you just made. Ai made letter "O" with his mouth and he made a snowball. Small but at least he did it. "Thats a cute snowball Ai-senpai! But make it bigger," Ai nodded and made it bigger "Thats it Ai-senpai, you did it! Now lets play snowball fight!" You cheered. You began to build a fort to protect yourself from throwing snowballs from Ai and he did the same also. You two began to play snowball, but there's one thing that you saw about Ai... He looks like he's having fun.

HEADSHOT

Because of him having fun playing snowball, you didn't realize he was throwing snowball at you and hit your head. Good thing it was only snow not ice. "Okay Ai-senpai! You win!" You raise your white handkerchief, waving it like a flag. You stood up and walked towards him "let's go back inside, its getting cold here now." Ai said bluntly as he walked ahead and you followed.

You sat by the fireplace stretching out your hand to the fire to make your hands warm. A smell of hot cocoa filled your area and you didnt realize that Ai made you one. You accepted it and blow the hotness away. "I'm having fun today!" You said happily as you take a sip of the hot cocoa. Ai nodded.

You place the hot cocoa down on the floor and rubbed both of your arms, "Even though it's we're by the fireplace it's still clothes. Ai stayed silent for a moment. He scooted closer to you and hugged you. Your eyes widened and turned to him.

"You said it's still cold right? According to my data, hugging is also another way to get warm." You looked away trying to hide the blush and nodded. "I liked it..." Ai muttered but you heard it enough. Your face went deep red as he snggled closer to you. "Ai-senpai, y-you're too close..." Ai didn't say a word, he just hug you like a teddy bear, gently.

Later, you suddenly feel drowsy. You tried to fight the drowsiness but you ended up sleeping in his arms. Ai looed at you and smiled. He gently rub your head gently. "So... Warm..." You sleep talked. Ai chuckles and kissed the top of your head as he rested his head on your head.
__________________________________
Ai x Reader requested by IzBatman
I hope you enjoyed it especially to IzBatman!
I know I posted that I would be posting the oneshots BEFORE Christmas but due to parties that I have to attend, I am sorry for posting this AFTER Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!