Winning (Ranmaru x Tomboy!Reader)

So I am here in the backstage with my lovely acoustic guitar. My agency has signed me up for the battle of the rock stars and they told me to do my best. The media said that I'm the 2nd place in the most amazing rock star in the country and the 5th in the whole world. And there is one person who always beat me in the battle of the rock stars. His name made me puke always! Not literally, I just don't like him.

Kurosaki Ranmaru, the spiky silverette from the Quartet Night. He always beat me every contest we joined! For ten years, he always comes in second place! He stole my title ever since he joined the contest. I've trained and practice myself hard for the past few years, and now, I am ready to show him that I can get my title back that he stol ten years ago!

I pull out my guitar and tunes it, adjusting the strings. I turn my ear towards the guitar strings to hear it more clearly. When I was about to strum the last string, I heard a bass string near from where I am sitting. I know one person who plays the bass. Kurosaki.

I turned around and he saw him replacing a bass string. I knit my eyebrows at him and approaching him "Oy Kurosaki bastard!" He turn his head at me and rose an eyebrow "Expect that I can beat you this time, because I've been practicing for years now." He sighed and stood up. I pop a bubblegum on my mouth and chewed.

He smirked "good luck beating me, pipsqueak." he scoffed and flicks my forehead. I clicked my tongue and raise my fist to hit him but I was holding back by the head. "Let me get ya let me get ya!!" why am I small again?

"How about we bet?" He said and I stop. "If I win, you get to sing with me." I tried not to look shock as he said that.

"And if I win?"

"You get your title back."

I glared at him and grab my guitar and turned around "deal," is the only thing I said before practicing in front of the mirror. I saw him smirked in the corner of my eye before getting back to replace his bass string.

The contest is starting, as I watch the other rock star performing, I smirked and thought to myself that they can't beat me. No one will ever beat me, except that stupid spiky guy.

A group of male came close to him, a cyan hair, peach blonde on and the brunette one. That must be his bandmate. The brunette cheered in front of him as Ranmaru looked at him in disgust. He turned his head to me and smirked and gave me the "You won't beat me" face.

When it's your turn, you turn to him again and glared before grabbing your favorite guitar and walked to the stage. You cued the musicians to played and you sang. Your moves are boyish. You couldn't help it, being too girly is making you sick. Your mom made you force to wear you a dress on a simple party. Everyone knew you're a tomboy, they actually liked it. Some of them says it fits you and some wanted to see you wearing a girly outfit.

You put down your guitar and removed the microphone in the microphone stand and walked around and sang like a rock star. Winking at the audience and smirked.

As soon as the song ended, you lift up your hand and did the rock'n'roll sign before walking out the stage. The audience chants, yelled, cheered and shouted your name again and again as you walk out. Smiling at them.

"Never knew a girl like you could do those moves," said Ranmaru, giving you a stern look. You clicked your tongue and grabbed your towel and water as you relax on the couch, wiping your sweat and drinking water.

You turned to the TV, watching Ranmaru walking on the stage as he performs next. You have to admit he's good than you but you won't lose to him. Never.

After the other rock star performed. The host asked the rock stars to come up on the stage and lined up. Your heart starts to pump fast, your knees are shaking. This is the moment you have been waiting for. Will you ever win your title back as the most amazing rock star in the whole wide world?

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for! will be announcing the winner of this year's winner. Congratulations..." The host stopped and opened the envelope. "Remain cool (Y/N)... Remain cool.... Stay calm..." You prayed that they would mention your name.

"The winner of this year's contest is..." you shut your eyes tightly. You slight pat on your back and turn to see Ranmaru looking at you with a teasing smile. You 'tch'-ed at him and shove his hand away from your back. "Don't touch me, bastard." you said tried to act scary at him. He frowned "Whatever." he said and turned back to the audience.

You and Ranmaru's eyes widened when you heard a name announced. Both of you gaped when you heard the name, "Haruto Kiseki!" You couldn't believe what you heard. You wanted to snatch the host's envelope and double check the name if he was saying it right or just joking. Haruto Kiseki?! He's the 4th rank in the most amazing rock star in Japan and he beat you and Kurosaki. Unbelievable.

After the awarding. All of you went back to the backstage, the other rock stars congratulating the winner while you sitting on the chair slouching and sighing in depression. Once again, you lost.

"Oy (Y/N), remember our bet?" you glared at him and stuck out your tongue at him. "As if. You're not the winner!"

"Ah but I won second place and you won third place. Still I won," you twitched your eyebrow and stood up, putting both of your hands on the back of your head like a head supporter.

"Alright, when will we start?"

"We"re not gonna start singing duet?" You looked at him with a confused face.

"We're gonna get you all girly first." He smirked.

"No freaking way Kurosaki! Hell I won't like it!" He suddenly grabbed your chin and kissed you.

Your eyes widened and he held your waist pulling you closer to his body. You tried to push him away but you're too weak because of the kiss. Like he's kissing your energy out or something. But you melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He pulled away and you blushed deeply. He smirked once again and lets you go "See you're girly now. You're blushing." You gave him an annoyed face and hit his head. But he just grabbed your wrist and gave you a peck on the lips.

"Tomorrow. Park. Duet. Don't be late." He said and walked away. Leaving you blushing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, here's Ranmaru x Tomboy!Rock star Idol Reader~
I know it took too long to write this. I really have no idea how tomboy acts lol. I am sooooo sorry. Anyway, request are still open.

P.S. I AM SORRY FOR ANOTHER SLOW UPDATE ; A ;

See ya~