That's what best friends are for (Aoi Shouta x Reader)

I should be doing a reviewer for our prelims next week but *FLIPS TABLE* MEHHHHHHHH! IM TOO LAZY. My grades are not that low so WHO CARES DESU~ *KICKED*

Aoi: but you have to make a reviewer Yuki-tan, and your prelims exams is next week-

Me: I'm lazy Aoi-chan e ~ e

Aoi: okai-

Me: Anyway, without further ado~ TO THE STORY DESU~

Aoi: YEY~ *CLAPS HANDS* ENJOY THE STORY MINNA~

==================================================================================

An ordinary girl with a height of 4'11 sat in the cake shop and order a cake. She always eat cake every afternoon or whenever she's stressed because of her school work. The waiter placed her cake in front of her and a fork on the plate. As she finishes the cake, she payed the bill and walks out thanking the waiter.

As she walks out of the cake shop, she saw Aoi (her best friend) running to the park she was wondering why until a group of fangirls chasing him. She sighed and took a shortcut to the park.

Aoi keeps on running and running until he was being pulled inside the bush and the fangirls stopped and scratching their head and asking each other where Aoi went and gave up on chasing him and went home. Aoi peeked and saw the fangirls went home now. He sighed in relief and smiles at her.

"Thank you for saving me. Once again." He thanked her.

"Well that's what best friends do." She said and stood up. Aoi stood up also and suddenly hugs and cuddle her."You're the cutest, bestest friend I ever have!" Aoi said cheerfully.

(First name) pushed him away and blushed by his cuteness. Aoi noticed this and chuckled, messing with her hair "NOT THE HAIR SHOUTAN!" She pouted and this made him laugh softly.

"I wanna eat cake," he pouts, (First name) screamed in her mind and sighs"Alright, let's go and eat cake.... But first," she pulls out a rayban sunglass "put this on, you don't want those crazy fangirls chase you again" Aoi takes the sunglass and puts it on "Do I look cool?" He asked. (First name)  wanted to go home and scream about his cuteness, coolness and adorable-ness but since he wanted to eat cake and something might happened bad to him, she has no choice but to come with him back to the cake shop "..... No" she lied.

Aoi knew (First name) for so long that he knew if she was lying or not.After they eat in a cake shop and (First name) wanted to eat more (A/N: HOW CAN SHE EAT A LOT OF CAKES WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT). Aoi pulls out his phone and called his driver to pick him up.

(First name) wanted to spend time more with him but since he's an idol, he has a hectic schedule."Don't worry bunny~ I will ask my manager if he can give me a day off so that we can hang out together again."

"Shoutan, you're an idol. Your manager is strict also, it's better if you focus on your career as an idol first before spending your time with me." Aoi frowns by this.

"Bunny," he called her "You're my best friend, and best friends will do anything for each other right?" He placed his hands on her shoulder "And since you're my best friend, I'll do anything to get my very strict manager to give me a day off." (First name) brightened up by his words and nods.

Aoi look straightly to her eyes and so does (first name).Aoi began to unconsciously moves his Face closer to hers closing the gap between them. (first name) slowly closing her eyes and waiting for his lips to touch hers.

They were about to kiss until a stupid cockblocker honked the car. Aoi growled adorably at the driver and turns to (first name) "I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow" he smiled. (first name) had her confused look on her face and a question mark popped out of her head "Tomorrow? You have work right?" Aoi laughs and pinched her cheeks "Shoutan will be picking you up tomorrow morning, you will watch Shoutan work." He said in third person.

(First name) gaped and looks at him in disbelief. He laughed at her reaction and gets inside the car. He pulls the car window down and made a gun with his hand "bang!" He banged cutely before leaving.

(First name) went back to her home and plops herself on the bed.

3........

.

.

.

.

.

2........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

(First name) started kicking her legs in the and rolling on the bed like crazy. With her face blushing deep red like the color of a tomato, covering her face with a pillow and screamed.

===========================================================================

So sorry if it's short but this is the only idea I have for today Q~Q

I'll try to make it longer next week TAT

Aoi: It's alright Yuki-tan! *pats back* you can do it next time~

Me: Thanks Aoi-chan TuT

Aoi: BYE BYE MINNA~ YUKI-TAN NEEDS TO STUDY FOR NEXT WEEKS PRELIMS O 7 O

Me: *POOF*