I like you (Tokiya x OC tsuntsun)

Requested by AnimeAccelerator
OC name: Trisha
Enjoy the story~
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Trisha have been in the Master Course dorm for 8 months now, she enjoys being with STARISH. She enjoys swimming with them, eating with them, playing with them etc.. But as time goes by, whenever she sees Tokiya walking towards her, her heart began to race. When he talks to her, her face began to heat.

"Aw~ Trisha-chan! You like Tokki don't ya?" Reiji grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. The girl's face began to turn red

"I-idiot! I don't like him... Wh-what so good about him anyway?" She stuttered, Otoya popped out behind Reiji and spoke

"Well he's cool, has a great voice, he's sexy that will make the girls faint in split seconds..." he was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth

"Sh! I don't want to hear those ever again!" She said as she blushed more. Reiji began to smirk and wraps her shoulder with his arm.

"Aw! Trisha-chan likes Tokki! How cute!" Trisha began to struggle but Reiji began to pinch her cheeks "you like Tokki... Admit it!" Trisha shook her head and shuts her mouth.

"What with the noise about Kotobuki-senpai?" a voice was heard from behind Reiji. He turned around and saw the navy blue haired man standing behind him.

"Tokki Tokki!" He hops beside him "I have to tell you something!" Tokiya rose an eyebrow at him. Trisha waved her hands and saying no to him. But because of Reiji's noisy mouth he whispered something to him, which it made Trisha pissed and hit Reiji on the shoulder and walks away.

"..... Oh~ looks like Trisha is mad~" Tokki sighed

"You just have to do that Kotobuki-senpai?" Reiji gave him a peace sign and told him to go and get her.

Meanwhile, Trisha was stomping towards the balcony with a pissed off face. Oh Trisha wouldn't be pissed if it wasn't for Reiji whispering something to Tokiya. As she went to the balcony, she messes her hair in annoyance.

"Damn it feelings! Why?!" your face began to heat up as Tokiya's face began to appear her mind. She slapped slightly herself and shook her head "Why do I even like Toki--"

"I think I already know that" she heard a familiar sexy voice from behind that it made her fidget and look down.

"Sh-shut up!" She slightly yelled as she turned around "I-I don't like you!"

"Mhm, then why is your face red?" Trisha touched her cheeks and she felt her burning cheeks.

"T-that's because it turns red by itself....?" Tokiya rose an eyebrow.

"Then why are you stuttering and not sure of the answer?" She twitched an eyebrow and it made her annoyed.

"W-whatever," she crossed her arms "I don't like you idiot." She turned around and stood straight "so why don't you just go back and be a cold perfectionist." She suddenly felt a warm body pressing against her back and arms wrapping around her. Her eyes widened and turned her head over her shoulder. Tokiya hugging behind her.

"T-Toki... Tokiya?!"

"Yes?" He look deeply into her eyes

"W-what are you doing?" He puts his chin above her head "I'm hugging you..."

"W-why?"

"Because I like.... No.... Love you... Trisha, I love you since the day I met you. Even thought you're cold towards me." Trisha blushed by this and looked away to hider her blush. So does Tokiya.

There was silence between them until one of them broke the silence "I-I love you too... Tokiya...." Tokiya smiled softly as he turns her around. He cups her cheek and caresses it slowly and rubbing her lips with his thumb as he got closer and slowly closing his eyes. Trisha closes her eyes as she waits for the kiss to come. Feeling his soft, warm lips against hers.

The kiss lasted for a minute and pulled away gasping for air. She covered her lips with the back of her hand and looked away as she blushes madly. Tokiya smiled at her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"So does that mean we're official now?" Trisha asked. Tokiya chuckled as he pulls her into her arm

"I guess so..."

"Shut up..."

"I love you too"

=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~
To be honest, I was having a hard time making ideas because both of them are tsundere.

So anyway, sorry for the very slow update and I know this was requested since August I think.

Anyway again, I hope you enjoy especially to AnimeAccelerator. I am really sorry for the slow update haha~

BaiBai~