Just playing with your ears (Tokiya x Neko!OC)

FINALLY I AM BACK FROM SCHOOL. I AM BACK BABY. IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE THE REQUEST

Anyway, here's Tokiya X Neko!OC for AnimeAccelerator, I hope you enjoy this story. I am sorry if it doesn't hit you. I am not a very good writer and please bear with me lol.

Anyway, please vote and comment after the story.

P.S. I am very sorry if the story is short *british accent*
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Trisha has been in her room for a whole day and she's getting bored for doing nothing in her room. She couldn't go to Tokiya's room because he said he need to do something seriously in his room.

She rolled on her bed in boredom, thinking of something to do while Tokiya is working in his room.

Suddenly, Trisha heard chants and magic spells from the living room. She hopped out from her room and jogs to the living room, hiding behind the pillar. She saw Cecil performing some wonderful magic on the flower. The girl wanted to try doing magic.

Cecil went to somewhere, leaving the magic book on the table. Trisha went towards the book and opened. She flip the pages of the book, looking for an interesting magic spell.

Alas, she finally found something interesting. A cat magic spell. Where she can turn people into a half cat. She smirked at the idea and went to Tokiya's room, planning to cast a spell on him.

She quietly sneaks in the room, trying to stop her laugh because of her brilliant plan. She stopped behind behind Tokiya and turned the book open. She set the book down on the floor and started to chant the spell on him.

**POOF AND SMOKE**

"Oy! Who's there!?" Tokiya cough as he fans the smoke away from his zone with his hand. His eyes suddenly widened at the figure in front of him.

"D-did it work?" Trisha asked herself while she fans away the smoke.

Tokiya's left eyebrow began to twitch
As he suddenly knew who caused the smoke and trouble, "T-Trisha...?" The girl blinks and saw that Tokiya didn't turned into a cat. How did he not turn into a cat?

"Trisha, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to not disturb me because I have something to do!" Tokiya lectured. The girl felt herself shrink when he raised his voice at her.

Trisha noticed that Tokiya's eyes blinked and looked at her... A confused face perhaps. She tilts her head cutely to the side, and imaginary question mark popped out of her head. "Trisha... What is that?" he points at her head ".... And what is that?" now he points something behind her.

She touched her head first and felt a slight twitch on your head. She's starting to panic inside and she looked at herself on the mirror, "AHHHHHHH!!!" She backed away when you realized that she has cat ears on her head. She turned her head over her shoulder as she remembers that Tokiya said that she has something behind her "T-T-Tail..." She touched her tail "a-and ears?!" She touched her ears and it twitched "D-Did I just turned into a half cat?!" She yelled.

"Oh no... This is bad... REALLY BAD!!" she began to pace back and forth panicking "H-how to undo the spell!? It doesn't said anything in the book"

Tokiya sighed and stood up from his seat "Dummy, ask Cecil" he flicked her forehead. The girl pouted and went to look for Cecil, carrying the book with her.

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

"Sorry Trisha, the cat spell will last for a month." Trisha's eyes began to wide. A month? The spell will last for a month!

"Is there any other way to undo the spell?!"

"Nope, you have to wait for one month before the spell wear off." Cecil said as he closed the book "well, good luck having the cat spell." He said and went back to his room.

Trisha sighed and went back to Tokiya's room "How did it go?" Tokiya asked "The spell will wear off for a month." Tokiya chuckled and approached her.

"You'll be fine with it, its just a cat spell. What could possibly go wrong?" He smiled softly as he pats her head.

"Nya~" Tokiya's eyes widened a bit at her, he heard some strange from his girlfriend and patted her head again.

"Nya~" Trisha blinked for a moment until she realized what she said is very embarrassing. Tokiya began to smirk and began too play with her ear.

"T-Tokiya... W-what are you are you doing nya~" Tokiya couldn't help but grin and continued playing with her her ears. Her meows are music to his ears until a hand slapped his hand away. He looked down seeing Trisha with her angry face.

"Don't play with my ears idiot!" Trisha said as her cat ears twitched slightly. "I'm sorry Trisha but I couldn't get enough of your meowinf sounds, its cute to hear." He began to play with her ears again

"Mou yamete nya!" Tokiya chuckled as he stops. Trisha sighed in relief but she felt a hand touching her tail "T-Tokiya! What are you doing?"

"Playing with your tail, why?" He asked with a straight face. She moves her tail away from.

"I told you to stop playing with my ears and tail!" She pouted. Tokiya smiled and gave her a hug.

"Sorry. It's just that you're cute when you have cat ears and tails," She blushed when he complimented her. His warmth made her blush even more "You should stay as a half cat, it fits you... Nya" he imitated her meow sound but nailed it. Trisha laughed and kissed his cheek.