Stubborn Husband (Reiji x reader)

It was another yet wonderful day for the Kotobuki household. Yep, you're married to one of the members of Quartet Night, Kotobuki Reiji. You've been in a relationship for five and a half years and asked you for a hand in marriage. And now you're Mrs. Kotobuki, Reiji's wife.

You slowly get out of the bed, trying not to wake your beloved husband from his wonderful sleep. Before you walked out of the room, you move some strands of his hair out of his handsome face and kissed his cheek. You quietly walked out of the room and closed the door quietly. You grab you apron then tied it behind your waist, and tied your hair.

As you cook, you heard footstep coming towards you. Suddenly someone glomps on you amd hugs you for this person's life... And this someone is your husband, Kotobuki Reiji.

"Morning sweetheart!" You greeted him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh good, just in time. I'm hungry." Reiji said as he sat on the table and waited for the food like a hungry puppy. You giggled and continued cooking, "Sweetheart, the food is not yet ready. Why don't you read some magazine or watch your first debut or TV while waiting for the food?"

"Eeh, but I'm hungry now..." Reiji whined. "Then you have to wait Sweerheart or do you want a snack first?" You suggested but he shook his head.

"I'm an impatient man when it comes to food, and I don't want a snack!"

"Then you won't get the kiss then," you said focusing on what you are cooking. "..... Noo!! I want a kiss AND food!"

"Snack equals kiss..." you said bluntly. "And since you didn't want so I won't give you."

"But (Y/N)-chan," he began whining again. "Snack is not enough for me and my tummy!" He pouted again, rubbing and patting his stomach. You shrugged ignoring his whines. Reiji turned you around to face him. You rose an eyebrow and you noticed he's doing his puppy eyes, "please...?"

"Reiji, you know its not gonna work on me..." You said but he continued looking at you with those puppy eyes. You could resist staring into his eyes and kisses him suddenly, how you wish you could say 'No' to him but you couldn't resist his puppy eyes. Surprisingly he kissed back.

You tilted your head a bit as you kissed him deeply and lovingly. You pulled away blushing madly. "T-There..." Reiji blinked as he touched his lips and smiles "(Y/N)-chan~ you naughty wife~" Reiji teased. You hit his shoulder and continued to cook again.

You blushed again before turning back to the stove and started cooking again.

The brunet snaked his arms around your waist and nuzzles his nose on your hair. "You smell nice~" he whispered on your ear. You shivered at the voice and fidgeted a bit.

"I-I took a bath after all..."

"Then later after we eat, we should take a bath together." Reiji whispered huskily and bit your earlobe. You yelped as you looked at Reiji with a flushed face.

"Reiji!!" He chuckled and winked at you, "That reaction of yours is cute!" Few minutes later Reiji began to speak again, "I'm hungry (Y/N)-chan!!" Reiji whined while shaking you slightly. Obviously he's dying from hunger.

"I told you to wait!" You said in an annoyed tone literally getting annoyed right now at his whines. Reiji was about to whine again but decided not to since he knew he almost made you provoke. You sighed in relief as you returned back to cooking for your beloved husband

Later, Reiji beard the click in the kitchen and he knew that you're done cooking. "Can I eat now?" Reiji said happily, sitting at the table waiting for his food. "A little bit longer~"

"How much longer?" He started swinging his legs like a kid. You looked up at the ceiling and thought for a moment before smiling teasingly, "An hour~"

An hour is like a year for Reiji since he is really really hungry right now and he needs food to survive from hunger "NOOO!" Reiji cried horror. You joked a bit as you laugh your butt of at his hilarious reaction. "Joking~" you gave him a peace sign and saw Reiji pouted and crossed his arms like a kid.

"Here~ Tadah~★ (Y/N)'s special cooking for her special husband~" you placed the plate of food in front of him and smiled. You tapped his nose and kissed his cheek. "Yey~!! Thank you (Y/N)-chan!! I love so much!!" Reiji gave you a sweet kiss before digging in.

You smiled at your happy husband, eating your food that you cooked for him. "Thank you!" Reiji said and fed you.

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪
Reiji X Reader requested by jakyjc!!

I hope you all enjoyed it! Thanks to my best friend for helping me. Credits to her also for some scene!

New year is coming so...