Cat Costume (Ranmaru x Reader)

You're in Ranmaru's house all alone, waiting for him to come home from work. You rolled on his bed Boredly while waiting for him. The cats jumped on the bed and purred on your hand, wanting to be pet by you. Suddenly you have an idea ti surprise Ranmaru when he gets back from work. A smirk forms on your lips and rubbed your palms together.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

As Ranmaru arrived, the whole room is pitch black and he can't see a thing. "(Y/N)? Why the room so dark? Turn on the switch!" he said, removing he shoes. You switched on the lights and quickly glomped on him. "Welcome home RanRan~!" you buried your face on his chest and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Ranmaru blushed slightly and pats your head, "Yeah, thanks." Ranmaru smiled and you dragged him to the dining where many meats and foods that are placed on the table. Ranmaru's eyes widened and looked at you "you made all of this?" you nodded.

"Well I wanted to surprise you with delicious food since you're working very hard." Ranmaru smiled softly and kissed you, "Thank you... (Y/N)."

When both of you finished eating, Ranmaru stood up and gets the paper bag "(Y/N), I have something to show you." He said as he pulled out a cat suit. ".... RanRan, what the heck is that?" you pointed your finger at the suit.

"It's a cat suit dumbass," (A/N: Cat suit or costume or whatever) he said with a straight face. "Where did you get that thing?!"

"Well, a saleslady gave it for free because I bought a perfume for you." he then pulled out a perfume. You giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You know I'm not gonna wear that cat suit right?"

"I know you're not gonna wear it since you don't like wearing a costume," he said "I'm going to take a bath." You gave a nod and he went to the bathroom to take a bath. You lied down on the couch boredly and turned on the tv, switching from channel to channel but none of the shows interests you.

You sighed deeply and you glanced at the cat suit. "Maybe I should try it on" you thought, grabbing the costume and ran to Ranmaru's bedroom to try it on.

"Hm, not bad..." You thought spinning around in front of the body mirror. You grab your cat ears and wore it. "Hey! I look cute!" you giggled at yourself when you look yourself at the mirror.

"Indeed it looks cute on you," you turned around to see Ranmaru leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. He walked towards you and pulled you to sit on his lap.

"R-RanRan...?!" you jerked slightly when he hid his face on the crook of your neck and his hand resting on your thigh. You blushed and what made you blush more is that he is still shirtless. Water dripping down on the tip of his hair. He smelled your scent and kissed your neck. You squeaked and you were about to pull away but he grabbed the back of your head and kissed you deeply. You gripped on his shoulders. He pulled away with a string if saliva connected on you and Ranmaru's lip.

Your face turned red as a tomato. "You know you should wear it everyday, also you should say "nya~" every time I'm here and when you're talking to me. From now on." You pouted and flailed your arms.

"As if I'm gonna do that!" he suddenly slapped your thigh.

"Okay okay I'll do it!"

"Where's "nya~" part?" he smirked. You hesitated at first but then whe Ranmaru slid his hand up on your thigh...

"N-nya~!"

"That's better..." he chuckled.

"RanRan! Stop being a pervert Nya~!"

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
Here's Ranmaru X Reader requested by VampirePrincessMiyui~~!!

I know the oneshot is short but that's the only thing I can think of... Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Happy New Year guys!!