Puppy (Jealous!Ai x Reader)

You just bought a jew pet from the pet store. Puppy is your dream pet. You've wanted to have a puppy since you were a kid. You asked shining if he can allow pets inside the dorm. Good thing he did.

You showed your boyfriend, Mikaze Ai, your favorite pet. He just looked at the animal with his bored eyes and the puppy barked. You couldn't stop giggling at the puppy's cuteness. "What are you gonna name him?" You looked up at the ceiling, thinking of a name for the puppy.

"I suggest you should name him Gio," Ai suggested. You shook your head, Gio doesn't fit him. So you think harder.

"I was thinking we should name him (Insert pet name)!" The puppy barked happily meaning he liked the name you gave to him. You smiled and he licked your face. Ai smiled and pets his head. The puppy jerked his head away from him and slowly leans towards the Android's finger. Ai blinked at the puppy as the puppy sniffed and licked the tip of the finger.

"He likes you Ai-chan!" Ai nodded as he scratched his head with his finger.

As days passed, you're now busy taking care of your puppy. You're taking care of the puppy while working. You have no time to hang out with your boyfriend. Every time Ai would ask you out in a date, you turned him down and went straightly.

You took your puppy to the bathroom to give him a bath. But your pet is very hyper that he will move around the bath tub making you wet. (Pet's name) barked happily and shakes his body to get rid of the water. You wrapped the towel around him and carried him, licking your face like he's saying "I have fun" or anything.

As you dried his fur, he went straightly to his doggy bed and went to sleep.

"How adorable!" You squealed in your head so that he won't wake up. You grab your towel to dry yourself. You went out to look for Ai that he's in library, sitting and reading a book.

"Ai-chan!!" You hugged his neck from behind. Ai didn't bother to look at you or speak. You gave have him a peck on the cheek and called his name again. Again, he didn't look at you.

"What's wrong Ai-chan?" Ai just shook his head and flipped the page. "Nothing," he bluntly said.

"Come on Ai-chan~ what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?"

"Shouldn't you be taking care of (pet name)?"

"He's asleep Ai-chan, we can go out on a date Ai-chan!" You cheerfully said and he turned to look at you. "No..." is all he said and turned his attention back to the book.

You pouted, getting enough of his ignorant attitude. You grab his head and turned his head towards yours. What you didn't expect is that his eyes was filled with jealousy and sadness. Jealousy, because you keep on taking care of your pet. Sadness, because you have no time for him.

"Ai-chan? What's wrong?" you asked with a worry tone.

"Nothing, it's nothing." he said bluntly but sounds so sad. You sighed, grabbing a chair and sat beside him. Leaning your head on his shoulder. "You're jealous, aren't you?" Ai jerked slightly. You felt him jerking and you looked at his now pink face. You smirked and poked his cheek.

"You're jealous hm?" you teased, poking his cheek repeatedly. Ai's blush became darker and you laughed at his reaction.

"How adorable~ I love you Ai-chan!" you hugged him tightly snuggling on the crook of his neck. He caressed your head lovingly and kissed your head.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Well that was cute. Here's Jealous!Ai x Reader! Requested by: zofot_