Stuck in the closet (Syo x reader)

Warning: contains foul language or swearing

It was an ordinary day in the Master Course dorm, the sun is shiny, the skies are blue and birds are tweeting and singing in the air. It's almost a perfect day. You're walking in the hallway, humming your favorite song until you hear someone yelling and running towards you. A short blonde guy and tall blonde guy with a glasses, holding cute dress that has the same size of you and Syo.

"Come in Syo-chan! It looks cute on you!"

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not wearing that dress!" Syo picked up his face to get away from the tall blonde and loose the sight of him

"Syo-kun?" Syo stopped in front of you and pants. Catching his breath from running. You pulled out your handkerchief and wiped his sweat that was rolling down on the of his head. "Is Nacchan trying to get you wear the dress again?" Syo nodded, still catching his breath.

"Ah! There you are Syo-chan!" Natsuki turned his attention to you and smiled. "Yey! (Y/N)-chan is gonna joined us!" Natsuki pulled out a dress from nowhere with your size.

"Oh sh*t" Syo cursed. He grabbed your hand and started running dragging you with him.

The running seems like and Syo is getting tired again of running. Also you ran out of energy to run. Syo noticed the closet besie him. He opened the door and pushed you in...

"Syo-chan! (Y/N)-chan!" Natsuki is getting closer and Syo wasted no time to hide in the closet with you. He locked the door and leaned in case if Natsuki found out that both of you in the closet, he'll keep the door close until he gives up.

Luckily, the two of you escaped from Natsuki.

Both you and Syo sighed in relief and laughed afterwards. "Well that was scary yet fun at the same time!" you smiled and Syo blushed. Syo was lucky because the closet has no light and you couldn't see him blushing pink.

"W-well, I better go... I have something to do..." you said. Syo understood and wishing that he could spend some more time with you. He turned around to open the door but then...

"It's locked..." Syo muttered. You blinked at him, "what?"

"It's locked, we're stuck in the closet for now." Syo said as he tried to open the door again but still the door won't open. You tried to find your cellphone to call someone but then you suddenly remembered you left your phone in your room. Syo's phone was confiscated by Ai.

"What are we gonna do now?" you asked him. Syo sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "All we gonna do now is wait until someone came to look for us." he said calmly. You nodded and sat down. Same goes for Syo.

An awkward silence filled the closet. You tried to think of a topic but you couldn't think of any.

"(Y/N)..." You say up straight, your back and head touhed the wall. "H-hai?!"

"Are you alright, you're shaking." Syo said leaning over you to touch your forehead. You began to blush when you realized that you and Syo made an awkward position. "Hm, you don't have a fever. Maybe you're cold."

"Sy-Syo..." Syo blinked and he realized the position that you and him in it.

"O-oh sorry...!" He moved a bit but then slipped on something. That made him fall on the of you. You sueaked when felt Syo, is on top of you and you suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours. Syo pulled away slowly with his eyes shock.

"Syo..." you lifted your hand to cup his cheek and he did the same. Both of your head leaned towards each other slowly before meeting each other's lips. Kissing passionately.

Both of you pulled away again and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you... Ever since I had my eyes on you..." You smiled softly at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Syo..."

"Ah! There you are Syo-chan, (Y/N)-chan!" both of you quickly pulled away when Natsuki opened the door.

"NOOOO" and you both screamed in horror.
♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪
Here's Syo X Reader! Requested by: RenInugami