Winter and Dance and Gift (Syo x OC)

Snow starting to fall from above as Natsuko looks at the sky. Watching the little snow flakes falling on her head. Christmas is coming and she starting to think what should she give to her long time crush, Syo Kurusu. Natsuki thought of giving him a hat but she thinks that he has too many hats in his room. So she thought giving him an action figure but it's too childish.

As she walk down the sidewalk, she saw many couples holding hand and laughing with each other. She planted a smile on her face and soon turns into a frown. Oh how she wanted to do that her long time crush. Her mind starts to wander off somewhere while walking until she bumped someone accidentally.

"A-ah, I'm so sorry sir!" She stood up and bowed immediately. The guy chuckled and spoke.

"It's alright Natsuko, I was the one who didn't pay attention." The sound was all too familiar to her, she lifted her head and saw the blonde hair guy with red pins and blue ocean eyes. It was none other than Syo Kurusu. Her heart began to pound hard and loud enough for Syo to hear her heart pound. Her face began to heat and looked away, leaving Syo chuckling.

"So, what are you doing out here this evening? You know it's not safe for a girl like you to be alone in the night, something might happen to you." Syo said worryingly.

"Well, I wanted to take a walk. Also, I wanted to look for a gift for my... Uhm... Friend." Natsuko looked away slightly. Syo smiled and grabbed her hand "Same goes for me! Wanna go and look together?" Syo said with a hint of pink on his cheek and Natsuko nodded. Natsuko blushed as she felt the warmth on his hand and his smile on his face, this made her heart pound faster. She feels like her heart is gonna explode.

As the two search and search, Syo stopped for a moment in front of the shop. Natsuko turned around and blinked at the blonde "What's wrong Syo-kun?" You look at what he was looking, it was the latest hat that was displayed in the window. A hat that you saw in the TV. Syo stared at the hat in awe and pulls out his wallet to see if there's enough money to buy the hat. She began to hear Syo cursed and shoves his wallet back in his pocket then sighs.

"Is everything okay Syo-kun?" Syo nodded and flashes a smile at her. Natsuko looked at the hat and the price. The price is so big that it made her walk away and never see that price again. Syo laughed slightly and grabs her hand again.

"Well we better go home, it's getting late. Let's walk back to the academy." he started walking and Natsuko followed. The walk is awkward and silent. Natsuko tried to think of a topic and start a convo but none came.

"You heard that there will be an upcoming Christmas dance in the academy," Syo started a topic "I was thinking that if you still don't have a partner, would you to uhm..." Syo gulped ".... Go to the dance with me?" Syo blushed, he's thankful that Natsuko didn't saw his blush and Natsuko is only behind him. Natsuko blinked at him and looks down.

"O-okay," Syo stopped in his track and Natsuko bumped on his back. Syo turned to her and grabbed her shoulders "R-Really?!" Natsuko looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

Syo couldn't help but grinning widely and jumped in joy "Yosh!" He jumps and jumps until he realized that Natsuko is still there, he cleared his throat and stood straightly "I mean, that's great!" Natsuki couldn't believe what happened today is. Her long time crush, Syo Kurusu, asking to go out to the dance with her. Her face began to heat up that she could fry an egg on her forehead.

Their walk and conversation continued until they reach the academy "Well, I'll see you at the dance?" Syo asked and she nodded. She wave a goodbye at him as she walks to the girls dormitory. Syo did the same.

Three days passed, Natsuko pulled out a blue knee-length drees and a two inch heel shoes. Meanwhile, Syo is having a hard time on tying his tie. It seem may look easy when you watch it but it's hard when you tried it. He seeks help from the tall blonde boy with glasses to tie his tie.