Oath to Sirius (Natsuki x Reader)

You've been idolizing Shinomiya Natsuki and his powerful voice ever since STARISH was formed. And now, you heard that STARISH will have a concert not far from your hometown. But the problem is you don't have any money. You begged your parents to buy you a VIP ticket with a "meet-and-greet" with STARISH in it. Since you're a good girl to them, they allowed you to see their concert.

Today, is going to be the best day of your life. You sat in third row of the VIP section in the concert hall. The STARISH has their group song first and then their duets or trio then the solos.

When it was Natsuki's turn, you expected him to sing Orion de SHOUT. But, he sang Oath to Sirius, which is your favorite song. You sang along with him. As soon he is finished he turned his direction to you and smiled. Which it made you blush. Your best friend nudged you and smirk, your face began to heat up and hit her should and laughed.

You're gonna see STARISH especially Shinomiya Natsuki. You and your friend began to fangirl as you walk in the "meet-and-greet with STARISH" room after the concert. You raced the other people to the front seat so that you can see Natsuki in close up.

"Everyone, give the round of STARISH!" you clapped as they enter and your eyes began to sparkle as you stared at the blonde guy with glasses. He turned his direction to you, looking at you. Your face began to heat up and he waved at you as he smiled. You felt like you're gonna faint soon.

There was a question and answer portion, games, fansigning and take a picture with your favorite idol. You told your best friend how great and cool and Natsuki is and you didn't know it was already your turn to take a picture. What's more, Natsuki heard it all.

"You pretty seem to be cute Miss!" Natsuki said with his usual smile on his face and signed the CD you just bought yesterday. You blushed at the compliment and looked away.

"C-can we take a picture?" you asked shyly. Natsuki laughed and pinched your cheeks "You really are cute! What's your name?" he asked.

"(Y-Y/N)..." you said. He started squishing your cheek "that's a cute name! It's nice to meet you (Y/N)-chan!"

"O-oy! Natsuki! Stop pinching and squishing her cheek!" Syo said as he pulled away Natsuki from you. You feel disappointed Syo pulled him away but relieved that you got away from his pinch of death.

"Sorry about that (Y/N)-chan," he scratched the back of his head and wraps his arm around your neck "let's take a picture, ne?" you smiled and nodded and took a picture with him.

You suddenly felt disappointed and sad that this is the first and the last time to see Natsuki in personal.

You went back to your seat with a gloomy aura. Natsuki turned to you and noticed your gloomy aura, he gave you a wink to cheer you up. This made you blush but it's not enough to cheer you up.

"Cheer up (Y/N) you'll get to see him in the TV anyway." Your best friend said trying to cheer you up and patting your back. You sighed deeply

"It's not like that (best friend's name)... this is the first and the last time to get to see him personally and take a picture of him."

As soon the meet-and-greet is finished, you grabbed your things and was about to walk out but a hand touched your shoulder. You spun around to see the tall blonde guy "Ano... (Y/N) can I speak to you for a moment... at the back of the building?" you blinked and looked at you best friend who was grinning and told you to go with him. You stuck a tongue at her and turned to Natsuki "S-sure..." you said and you followed him to the back of the building.

"Ano... Natsuki-san—"

"Just call me Nacchan or Natsuki or anything, Natsuki-san and Shinomya-san is too formal" he said and chuckled and you nodded.

"Ano, Natsuki-kun... wh-what... uhm..." you cursed yourself from stuttering "wh-what are you gonna tell me?" you asked, looking away trying to show your red face.

"Well, you see... I know this is all of a sudden but..." you blinked at him.

"I... really like you..." he scratched the back of his head your face began to heat up again that it can fry an egg on your forehead. "N-Natsuki-kun..." your heart began to skip a beat when he confessed

"I like you (Y/N)... did you notice that all of the girls in the meet-and-greet room, you're the only one who I said 'cute'?" you blinked at him and you shook your head. Your heart began to beat faster when he said that.

You suddenly wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your face on his chest "I like you too Natsuki-kun... I like you too... for a long time Natsuki..."

He smiled and pulls you into his warm embrace. His warmth made you feel comfortable. You hugged him tighter but not too tight

"I love you (Y/N), I promise to take care of you and love for the rest of my life" Said Natsuki

"I love you too... Natsuki-kun!" he smiled and kissed your forehead

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Requested by anime_otaku_anime
Sorry for the late update especially who requested Natsuki.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed Natsuki X Reader please comment and vote!

BaiBai~